Prologue

Hey, check up on this story. This is the first story I have ever made so if you can see mistakes or corrections, just tell me. It won't bring harm and I'll really appreciate it :) Thanksss. More details and happenings will be unraveled in the further part of the story so stay tuned. Reading takes patience :)) -kissthebliss

Guys, READ THIS: "THE SIXTH SENSE"( a PARANORMAL-ROMANCE-HUMOR) HUMOR #40 =))) I GOT SUPER HOOKED!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4525713-the-sixth-sense

If you ever like how my story started, give it a vote, will you? Thanks.

or do you mind sharing out your comments? :)

****

The night had been eyeing my emotions. It was as if callous wires yoked my heart to the depths of the darkness enveloping the ambient. The wind churned as my body yearned in aggravation, the clouds jolted as I shuddered in exasperation and the heavens slackened as I managed to beam, hiding all my discomfiture.

"Help! Help! I'm being beaten here by a macho looking dog! Help me! ." A familiar masculine voice broke the trance of  absolute silence. 

I stiffened in his sudden appearance. If it weren't for his intimate firece voice then I should have been tricked with his little joke.  Though I was on my back, I could still sense that he was grinning at me like he used to.

I rolled my eyes. What a lame joke, I thought.

"Talk to me, Katie. " He pleaded.

"I won't talk to you." I answered in response.

"Well, you just did." He said with a winning tone. I didn't bother to talk and use up all the air I had taken in moments ago so I kept silent.

"Talk to me please. It's been days since I've heard from you and God, those days were the worst I've ever had. " He pleaded once more.

As I felt him move towards me, promptly I stood up with my back facing him. The silence between the little space we had was piercing.

"You know what, Katie, this silence is creeping me out. I'll take you home. This park will be concealed with obscureness any minute now." I looked around the central park of New York and realized that he was right.

"Or else. or else.." he continued with much like a threat.

"Or else what?" The words went out before I even knew it.

"Or else, I'll drag you home." I knew it, he smirked at me.

"You wouldn't dare. I'm a cheerleader and I've been trained to kill pinheaded, obtuse, sleazebag boys like you with those smirks on your faces that you think make all the girls fall into their knees and go crazy!" I felt contentment wash over a part of my body while at some point the other part infuriated.

"You've been trained to cheer, for pete's sake, you're..." He muttered.

"Go away. I'm going to do the cartwheel and send you straight to the lake." I cut him midway in his speech. The couples and families in front of me started walking away signaling that the park was closing.

"Katie, come home with me please? Look," He stopped then carried on now with a softer voice, making it sound like a whisper. "Please, come back. Please. Come back...to me." He whispered but the last two words he spoke resonated again and again in my ears.

"I won't. I can't. I shouldn't." I answered using all my strength but failed.

"Then you leave me no choice." What was that all about? I half turned to see him closing the distance between us. He snaked his arms around my waist and much to my surprise, lifted me up.

"Put me down. You, you..you..." I ran out of words. I didn't know what to call him.

"Jerk suits me best." A devilish smirk spread across his face as he uttered under his breath.

"I hate you." I shouted at him while punching his back strenuously.

"I love you." He whispered then my world started shattering into pieces.

A/N

Hey guys! I know some of you are wondering why this happened. Anything can happen in prologues right? Actually, the scene right here comes from the later part of the story. WARNING: THIS ISN'T SOME KIND OF DREAM hahaha :D I hope this scene makes you want to hold  on to the next chapters!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Keep the votes and comments coming! Love you guys :)

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!