Chapter 1

Author's NOTE: Guys, Honestly all the characters here just bossomed out from my imaigantion and I'm quite happy to know that you're loving them. Nyahahaha. Once you're done reading this chapter, mind sharing out your comments? Thanks :)) -KisstheBliss

Btw, READ FIRST the PROLOGUE before anything else :) You'll be missing a lot when you don't.

Chapter 1:

"What was that all about?" I turned to the voice of my bestfriend. With her flowing red locks of lush hair, she sure is the talk of the crowd. She grabbed me as we walked past a group of football players.

"What?" It took me about one minute to realize what she was talking about.

Taken aback, I gasped "Oh ".

"Really, Adie. It was nothing. Ah, I was just trying to solve a pick-and-shovel problem I found on the internet as I was surfing yesterday." 

"Now you're lying to me Katie. You clearly weren't listening to Mr. Banks. You were thinking of something. I know you like since about.. Hmm. Let me count. I'VE KNOWN YOU LIKE FOREVER !"  Urghhh. Sometimes I just hate myself for being a good liar. Good job Katie, good job.

"Yes, you've been my bestfriend since my mother had given birth to me. We even had the same hospital room but believe me Adie, it was nothing. I was just thinking of something." I answered  all out of honestly.

"Adie! Katie! Over here."

I looked up to my left to see my other bestfriend fleeting graciously towards Adie and I.

"Baby Kate, you are late for practice so I have to come find you." Skyler shouted sweetly.

"Yes, I'm going. I'm going.. "

"Whatever.Come on. Bye, Adie. Lets see each other later on. Mwah mwah Todools." And with that Sky dragged me away instantly.

"Katie, you have tons to tell me about !" Adie screeched as we went out for the gym.

So this is my life. I'm a cheerleader, not the typical one. I'm peculiar. Im not a slut nor a self conceited one. I dont wear those short shorts and those revealing garments well except for those times where I wear miniskirts clearly just for cheering for the school's football team.

I have two bestfriends of totally different hallmarks. Adie, the red haired one who goes on being the nerdy type rather than being noticed in school. Being simple and all that, she had earned the hearts of everyone. Adie's the shy type but when you get to know her or even spend a little time to talk to her, she'll be the most beautiful flower that'll be blooming.

On the other side of the ring is Skyler. She's a blonde with a body of a supermodel, she's in the cheerleading team just like me and she's the social type who always wants to party. Coming to terms of who gets the most numerous number of boys that dies to be her boyfriend, Sky's leading and she's winning. Despite their crystal clear differences, I love them both !

Did I ever mention that I really love Math? Yes Math. Why? Math is like life. It just proves that problems has its solutions. Math and I had a free-swinging history. Back when I was a child, whenever it was Math time my head was spinning in a different world then there was one time that I failed a test. It was so heartbreaking for me and my parents to have learned that I have failed one, so there, I made a foolish deal with my Math teacher. I asked him if I could retake a different test and if I got a high mark, I got to pass the subject. On the other side, if I fail the test, I would be given a flat grade of 50.

I didn't know what I was thinking that time but my teacher and I have sealed the deal. I was given one week to prepare for the said test so I had to spend almost half a day squeezing my brain to mouth on all the information revolving Mathematics. Luckily, I had passed the test with just one mistake. From that mistake and from that day on, I started loving Math. The subject's like a human, when you get know it, you start to love it.

Yes, I'm the cheerleader but I dont describe myself as one . Its because in the first place, it's never been really my choice and I've never got the chance to choose of what I like. Its my mother and her mother and my grandmother's mother and my greatgrandmother's mother so and so forth. They all were cheerleaders and my mother always tell me that if I lose the line, it's like giving away the ancestral pride.

So that's a brief history of me being here on top of the pyramid and being thrown up with pom poms.  

A/N

THIS CHAPTER TOTALLY NEEDS SOME CATCHING UP. VOTES PLEASE PLEASE :)) THANKSSSS.