Chapter XVIII

A/N: This is part one of the two part finale of part 2 since I couldn't fit it all in one chapter HOO! I hope you like it my loves - Alex xoxo

***

"Teach me how to love you like you do."

***

Jenine always found Mr Curtis–the owner of the prestigious Aces Hotel–fascinating even though she had conveniently told herself that she was devotedly in love with her current partner, Michael.

Are we even married anymore? Jenine wondered to herself as she admired Sascha's relaxed face as he slept. Her finger kept on making small circles over the tight package on his abdomen. She watched how her nail climbed over lumps of muscle, fascinated with his built body that hid underneath his suits everyday. Jenine had not seen Sascha without a shirt on, but this, this gave her another reason to lust over the wealthy and strong man.

A wicked winning grin formed on Jenine's pink glossy lips as she swooned over the man she just slept with more. At least she was glad that she was the one who had gotten to him first before Samantha–that wrench he obviously had a huge crush on. Jenine was an expert on identifying gold digger actresses like Samantha who craves the attention and the money from billionaires like Sascha. Speaking of money...

The sudden reminder got Jenine to be quick but steady enough to not allow Sascha to wake up from his slumber. The blond got out of her embrace slowly and out of bed and snatched a robe from a nearby chair. She wrapped her naked body with it and then picked up her phone from a table to search through her contacts, particularly for someone with their name starting with the letter T.

When she found the person she was looking for, she brought it up to her ear and walked out of the balcony so that Sascha won't have to wake up from her talking to somebody over the phone. The sliding door was firmly shut as the phone rang, Jenine bit on her thumb as she paced back and forth on the balcony with the sounds of faraway traffic down below.

In her head, she had been stressing over money problems, especially with Michael's failing hotel business, in which he was supposed to take care of since he 'suddenly' lost the money he owed to the bank. He promised to pay up the debts through a professional letter, but that was three months ago. Aside from that though, she was certainly getting concerned with the reaction of this person she was trying to reach as soon as they recognize the voice. Even worse, as soon as they realized who she really was, she has that fat chance that she will be shut out again. Just like before.

Jenine's heart skipped a beat when the phone was picked up, she was glad that they used the same number after all these years, but she was still scared shitless for his shocking response once she revealed herself to them. She held her breath as she lets them speak first.

"Hello? Thomas Harding speaking."

***

Michael

"Take me to your place. Away from here."

Loudly, my conscience was screaming "NO!" when Samantha made it clear that she wanted to actually spend some quality time with me. I wondered since then why I had decided to volunteer to babysit her anyway, it was like looking after a long time customer of mine who constantly acts like a spoiled brat.

It made me want to play as the parent and actually scold the little one (literally more little than me) for doing the wrong thing. Samantha you must not ask me that ridiculous question ever again, do you understand my love? I informed her through my silent stare.