Chapter XXIII

A/N: YAY! Another update! I am aiming for more frequent updates this year so that's my new year's resolution 🤭. Also thank you for your supporting comments 😊 I love reading through them and it gives me the motivation to write sooner. Hope you guys enjoy the new update - Alex xoxo

***

You know you want it, real bad.

***

Samantha

I got to be stupid about this. Absolutely disgusted with myself for giving in to it. 

Ugh, why did I even liked the idea of being kissed, and being caressed, and getting fu-no. No more thinking about sex with Michael, especially when Michael was right beside you, with his one hand on the wheel while his other squeezes with your inner thigh.

I had to bite back a hiss from the skin-to-skin stimulation for God knows what Michael would've done next. Pull over and fuck me over again?

Won't be surprised if he honestly did, the man kept on adjusting his crotch every now and then before touching my thigh again.

"Like what you're seeing?" questioned Michael curiously out of the blue without leaving his stare from the road, despite of being on red light.

I so desperately wanted to pull my own hair for being that obvious to thirst for him. Why I just appeared weak to make it so damn easy for Michael. I bet he had been enjoying it so much. Every last second.

For the sake of avoiding a possible relapse of previous events from this evening, I kept my mouth sealed and looked away to just miss the cynical smile that punctured the dimples on his cheeks.

"You're right, I should stop teasing," Michael said as if he had read my mind just now, with a rich chuckle that pleased my ears, they were literally music. 

He had a very sexy chuckle. The kind that classy guys make when they're trying to not sound like a hyena while still sounding genuinely amused.

The red light turned green and Michael took his hand off my thigh so he could hold the wheel with both hands. I've got to admit, that spot on my thigh missed his touch already.

"Are we running late?" I decided to change topics for a more small conversation just to get my head out of the hole I've dug myself in. I played with the gold chains of my purse as I anticipated for what Michael might say and how our casual conversation might lead into.

"Worried that we took too long?" Michael fired back with another question, insinuating our steamy exchange from earlier. Talk about casual conversation, for that, I didn't answer this time.

Michael chuckled. "Oh baby, if I have known that we will be running late, I would've teased the heck out of you, leaving you frustrated and make you wait until later tonight in the bedroom."

I scoffed. How utterly egotistic of him. To think I could let him get away from anything as immature as this? Unlike Mr Seducer here, my sex drive doesn't match with his. I think.

"—or I could've cancelled tonight's plans and just fuck you all night," his hand touched my inner thigh, which made me jump slightly from the coldness of his fingers inching close to my bikini line. Close enough for his fingers to at least run their pads across the fabric of my underwear that probably had Michael's load mixed with my wetness soaking through.

The thought of it sent a drive to my vagina and goosebumps on my skin at the same time. Goddammit. Why can't I just resist this incredible temptation already? If only I've became immune to this already.