Our Paths cross again

The siblings pulled in to the family home, and Freya gave her brother a hug. As much they hated each others company they missed each other bitterly. Rebekah had met with Hope and Hayley briefly before she left, and now Kol had the opportunity to spend some time with his favourite niece.

Soon it was time for him to leave, "I'm assuming you're going to take care of this old friend of yours." Freya walked her brother out in the silence of the night. "On the contrary sister, I think she's going to take care of all our grievances." He smirked at her and kissed her good bye.

"Kol what ever you're planning to do, remember it's Hope's life on the line this time." She warned him as he got into his car. "I know, that's why I'm going to do everything I can, Freya." With that he drove off.

"Hey Nik?" He chirped to his elder brother.

"What is it do you need, your witch getting out of hand?" Klaus tried to tease Kol.

"Mind your tongue, she's your sister now. Anyway there's something I've stumbled upon, I thought you might be interested"

"What is it?"

"Someone happened to channel Rebekah a few days ago"

"Is she alright? Why hasn't anyone told me about this?"

"Bex is fine, but it gets more interesting."

"Shut up Kol, find out who it is!"

"Oh Nik, aren't you going to be proud elder brother! Since we knew you'd react this way, we already went and found out."

"Seriously Kol I'm not in the mood for this" there was yelling and cracking in the back.

"As we looked into it we discovered that a blood bind was used for it."

"Rebekah being an original, that much magick will easily kill anyone, of course there's a small matter of our sister being a very dead Vampire that could be a hindrance to the spell that seeds from vitality."

"And here I thought I'll have to present a lecture on the blood bind, someone's been reading his grimoires," he sased away at the furious hybrid.

"A stupid theory, anything besides the blood bind both of you!" He spoke midway of snapping some bloke in half.

"Hehehe! I'm just getting to the good part. Turns out it was a blood bind after all, and one cast more than 7 centuries ago."

"What are you yaping about?"

"I think you should sit down for this next bit Nik. Not only was this cast centuries ago, but Rebekah was siphoned from a different continent without any physical contact."

"You think it's the hollow, getting stronger?" He breathed heavily, pulling someone's heart out.

"No, but I think I've found us a way to finally get rid of this blasted thing and be together as a family for Hope."

"What do you mean?" He stopped hacking whatever creature he was.

"The bind was cast by Sienna Corvii, Niklaus." He spoke mindfully hoping for a reaction within sane limits.

There was a silence on the other side, too long for comfort. Broken by a sicken crack followed by a yelp.

"she's dead." Klaus muttered.

"Tell that to Bex." He replied too soon.

"Are you forgetting the part that she was a Vampire?" He hissed back.

"Exactly Niklaus, that's what I need your help to figure out. Because an immortal witch, capable of siphoning originals can give us a fighting chance against the hollow."