There's our Hope

The car pulled up at the sidewalk and he unlocked my door, "You're not coming?"

"I have something to take care of. Go on Selene's inside and I think you are in for a surprise" he smiled turning towards me from his seat.

"I hate..," I began to argue but he synchronized with me.

"You hate surprises, I know.. but this one you're going to like. I promise." He took of his jacket and held it open, inviting me slide it on.

I noticed my dress was a bloody shredded rag so I leaned into the over-sized black piece of very expensive leather. It was warm, why couldn't he have done that before? I wondered.
I continued to rattle snapping out of my daze, "You're an idiot if you think I'm going without you. I don't..,"

"You don't trust me. I know.. but it's my home." My eyes widened at him, the sentence completing was beginning to annoy me.

"Moreover, there's nothing in there that you need to worry about." He rolled his eyes at me. "Go on!".

I knocked on the door, uncertain who I would run into. It wasn't like I was prepared for this. For all intents and purposes, Nik had hijacked my life.

A brunette smiled at me, "Hey there" I couldn't say anything so I just smiled. It was very awkward, I was wearing Niks jacket, Blood all over me. "You must be Klaus's friend, I've been expecting you."
I stayed in my place, and smirked understanding what was going on.

Really this is not how you check if your guests are vampires, a thousand years and they come up with this.

"You must be?" I started.

"Hayley Marshall," she shook my hand, I couldn't react to what I sensed but I just held on. She was so warm and strong, and she smiled like a thousand watts. She put her arm around my shoulder and led me in like an old friend.

Boundary issues, these people have got serious boundary issues.

"Looks like you could use some food and a bath?" She she offered kindly.

"I'm sorry but I don't exactly know you" I couldn't help but be cautious, it was a Mikaelson matter after all. She stretched her hand to the couch and sat at the edge.

"Oh, I am the were-wolf alpha of New Orleans, I'm a hybrid by the way."

Isn't that cute. Alpha.

"You certainly give of the alpha vibe," I shrugged.

"I'm here to get a friend, tall, pale gal, black bob, abusive, alcoholic and " I sat on the couch, trying not to be too close.

"Are you here for Selene?" She raised a perfect eyebrow and cooed.

"Where is she,"

"She's out with my daughter, they're getting their nails done and girl things. You can hang here, they'll be back soon." She assured toothily.

"Excuse me? You let your daughter go shopping with your abductee? Do you have any idea," I think I gave her my Wtf voice, I'm not sure but I did slightly jump.

"She's a great gal, and I'm sure she won't let Hope get into any trouble," she cut me midway and patted my shoulder.

Wolfy had lost her marbles, alpha or not you don't let your kid go on a shopping spree with anyone who hates you, especially not after you abduct their assassin ass!

What the hell is going on here, Lena has never gotten her nails done and here of all the places she decides to discover the girl in her? I felt something familiar, something like Lena, I turned around and there she was, or was she?