A witch in time saves nine

My phone went off when I was strolling the streets trying to calm down from what went down between me and Elijah. I rolled my eyes at the caller and took a deep breath before receiving.
"What's going on?"

"Hopes school called, she's sick." Hayley spoke fast enough for me to realize the urgency. I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'm in France," I pressed my eyes shut.

"Why are you in!" She yelled, "you went to see Elijah?" She sighed.

"Hayley, send Freya there even Davina if possible."

"But what about.."

"I'm on my way, keep Kol and Niklaus the hell away, you understand?" I went on. 

"Please Sienna." She was cracking.

"They are really powerful and smart, you are going to have to trust your family Hayley. And you have to trust Hope, she's a brilliant and brave child. She is going to survive this."

I reached Mystic Falls, in a few hours and drove to a boarding house. As I enter the building that looked too familiar for comfort, I shook off the feeling and entered. "Hey there, here for Principal Forbes Salvatore?" I asked a chirpy woman at the front desk.

"She's a bit occupied," the spectacled blonde smiled toothily.

"I'm Sienna Corvii. I'm a family friend of the Mikaelsons."

"Oh my God, we have been waiting for you! Come on in..." She got out and ran frantically down the hall.

The woman guided me to one of the rooms, as I entered, memories flashed before me. I knew whom it belonged to. But it was best left forgotten. My eyes fell on Hope, she was burning up but she didn't look like she was sick. She looked angry and moody.

"Hey I'm Caroline, I had word with Hayley." A blonde woman stretched out her hand to shake mine.

"Did you inform any other family members?" I asked shaking her hand.

"No, not really."

"Freya and Davina?

"They are with Bonnie, she's a teacher here. I'm sorry I didn't mean to,"

"Don't be, I'm grateful for your prompt response. I need to meet them, would that be possible?"

She nodded and hurried out of the room, leading the way. She walked into a room full of old books and lots of bourbon on the shelves. "Bonnie? This is Hope's family friend. She would like to have a word." Principle Forbes introduced us.

"Hi, Sienna Corvii." I introduce myself, extending my arm.

"Bonnie Bennet, I am sorry I didn't really understand what is going on with her. Everything is out of balance." She regretfully informed looking guilty for not being much help.

"Principle Forbes, could you excuse us?" I asked without breaking eye contact or leaving Bonnie's hand. Once she had left, I continued. "Ms. Bennet, I need your assistance with something that your expertise lies in." I spoke gently letting go of her. I sensed immediately that she was connected to the other side, the realm beyond ours. 

"I'm sorry but I'm just a plain old witch now." She sat into her chair.

"Look I just need 5minutes" I urged. But she wasn't going to fold so easily, "I told you, I'm not an anchor anymore."

"No one needs to know, please, I have to understand the darkness inside Hope to do anything." I tried to sway her again.

"I can't help you Ms. Corvii, I'm sorry." She shrugged and retired into the chair as she rolled to face away from me.