chapter 9

When Naruto got home he immediately went to go find Narumi to see how Iruka was doing. He could tell the injury itself wasn't that bad but with Iruka still recovering he didn't know.

It didn't take long for Naruto to find Narumi. She was where she always is. The medical ward. As soon as Naruto walked into the medical ward the smell of antiseptic flooded his senses. He walked into the room where chakra signitures were coming from and saw Iruka face down on a table and Narumi hovering over him inspecting and healing the wound.

(Narutos POV)

"How bad is it?" I asked as I stepped up to the table to look at the wound myself and offer any help if I could.

"It's not to bad. Nothing vital was hit so no real damage done. Also he's healing at an amazing rate. I've never seen healing like this in normal humans. It's wierd. Kakashi is healing like this too." Narumi answered.

"What's an amazing rate? It's nothing like a jinjuriki right?" I asked perplexed.

"No, nothing that fast, but something that should've taken months to heal is almost healed in less than a week. It's amazing. But I can only wonder what caused it. Because when I was talking to Kakashi about it he said he's never has super healing or anything." she replied with confusion in her voice.

"Maybe we should do some tests? Or it could be because they've been in contact with my healing chakra? I've never used my chakra to heal anyone before and it could be a side affect of Kuramas chakra combining with mine and then going into their systems?" I answered trying to thing of how that would be possible.

"That's a good theory. I'll test both of their chakras and see if I can find any residue of Kuramas chakra mixed in with theirs." Narumi answered looking absolutely thrilled about having her medical knowledge tested.

"Alright. lets get everyone to the dinning room for dinner. I'm sure Maki and Naoki aren't happy waiting for everyone. I smelled the food when I came in and it smelled amazing." I said as I started walking out of the room to go find Kakashi.

By the time I found Kakashi and made it to the dinning room everyone was already there waiting. Maki shot me a look that said 'I definitely don't appreciate you taking forever'
After we sat down and the food was served I decided to breach the subject of the 'super healing' with Kakashi.
"So, Narumi is going to do some tests on you and Iruka to see why you've suddenly started healing at an accelerated rate. Our theory is that since I've used my healing chakra on you, and my chakra is merged with Kuramas, maybe you gained a lesser version of a jinjurikis ability to heal." I explained as I looked at Kakashi and seeing the shock in his face.
"So, did you decide what your going to be doing in your free time?" I asked Kakashi as everyone started digging into their food.
"Yea, even with the super healing I think I'm going to take a break from ANBU. I'm going to be teaching some green Genin. How about you. I know you were talking about quitting ANBU." Kakashi replied and asked.
"I quit. If Jiji needs me to do a certain mission I will but I'm on the reserve. I'm just going to focus on starting over." I answered standing and taking my dishes to the kitchen with Kakashi right behind me.
"Maybe I'll be your sensei!" Kakashi exclaimed and Naruto rolled his eyes.
"Probably. Duck ass is going to need someone to train his Sharingan. And I'm going to be on his team no matter what." I answered and felt my stomach drop when he looked positively gleeful.
"Don't try anything funny Kakashi. I can still make you go to the hospital for treatments." I threatened fearing the worst.
Kakashi threw his dishes in the sink and practically skipped away. Way to happy that he was going to be my sensei.

(Time skip!! Next Day!!)
"Team 7 is Uzumaki Naruto, Hunero Sakura.."
"YATTA!!"
"UGH!"
"And Uchiha Sasuke."
"SHANNERO!"
"IRUKA-SENSEI! Why do I have to be on a team with HIM!"