CHAPTER 9

The day after, Cam decided to talk to Elisabeth during class because tuesday was study hall day in that class. "Hey" he said quietly. "Hey" he said a little louder. she heard him! "Hi! I havent talked to you in a while!" she said happily. "Ya uh, whats with Jack lately? He seems to be really hitting on you." Cam said.

"Ya he is really sweet!" she responded. "Well, i dont know about that. I have heard he does that to everyone. Broken every ex couple up in school since 3rd grade. He says he only hits on girls to make people jealous." Cam lied. Jack was hands down one of the nicest guys in the south. "Jealous?" Elisabeth said. "Yep!"

The bell rang. Elisabeth didnt know what to do. She stayed with Jack and their relationship improved anyways. Meanwhile, Matt and Taylor were getting closer. Matt approached Taylor at lunch one day, when Shawn was absent with the flu. "H-h-h-i. How are you?" he said "Im good! What about you?" she responded. "Pretty good!" he was getting the hang of talking to her.

He also admitted to her that we wasn't in a real movie. Taylor got interested when Matt got braver. By December, Caroline and Nash were good friends. they talked every day, hung out after school, and got to know eachother more snd more. Same with Taylor and Matt. But, Caroline suddenly had an interest in Matt at Nashs Winterfest.

They were walking by eachother when out of no where, Jamie, the creep at school, pushed Matt and Caroline together, spilling punch everywhere. They became furious, walked out and helped eachother clean off.