CHAPTER 17

Soon after, Cam came. "Did you know he was famous?" He asked. "No, not at all I had no clue!" the girls replied. "He told me he was vine famous, but not THAT famous." Cam said.

When Nash and Jack finally came back, the girls didn't talk until the boys brought up the topic. "So what did you think of those girls?" Nash asked. "I think you should have payed more attention to us." Caroline mumbled. Nash didn't hear her very well but he heard her tone.

"I didn't mean to keep it from you,"... "Keep it from me?! You never even mentioned social media! When we were first getting to know eachother, funny how we talked about every topic but your fame. If you really knew me, you would have told me earlier."

Caroline shouted back. By now people were staring. Elisabeth joined in, but at Jack. "You really didn't say anything?! You are famous!? My boyfriend is famous!?" "Cam, take us home." Caroline demanded. "Oh-ok." he responded.

He lead the girls out to his car and drove back to his house. They all watched a movie together, then Elisabeth got drove home while Caroline walked (they were neighbors).

Meanwhile, driving home from the game, Nash was on the phone with Jack. "I should have told her." Nash said. "No you did the right thing, being famous is just a detail." Jack responded.

"I don't know, it completely changes the situation. I really loved her." Nash said sadly.

"I'm gonna call her." He hung up on Jack and pressed the words 'Caroline <3' on his screen.