CHAPTER 16

"I lied about Jack being incredibly mean. He is so nice. He completely welcomed me to this school in the best way. I'm so sorry."

"You lied to me? I trusted you!" Elisabeth replied. "Yes I know you did. Hate me or not, I'm sorry." Elisabeth forgave him. "It's ok. You did nothing wrong."

The dance ended right then and a herd of people came out. Cam still needed to talk to her in person. The next day was the checkers game. That night, Cam called Nash to see if he could go to the game with him.

He kindly said yes, and dropped a ticket by his house in the morning. Nash said they were meeting out by the colorful statue by the entrance.

Jack and Elisabeth had no idea Cameron was coming. Can drove with Caroline and Nash, surprising Elisabeth. She was over joyed, ran over and hugged him, when Jack was steaming with anger.

Elisabeth walked in between Cam and Jack, holding their hands. Nash and Caroline lead the way because they knew their way around.

Luckily it wasn't very busy, because if it was there would be 100,000 girls crowding Nash and Jack.

Cam knew they were famous because of their conversation on the first day of school. He didn't know they had that much fame.

But, Caroline and Elisabeth had no idea. They didn't know Nash was in a big-time movie, or what Digitour was.

As the fans came up and asked for pictures, Caroline and Elisabeth headed to their seats.