CHAPTER 3

Kindly, Nash said, "Excuse me." and looked straight into Caroline's eyes. She could see the little blue lines that support the beautiful blue background color. "Zayuuu-wait-I mean, its fine" she said tucking her hair behind her ear.

Surprisingly, Cameron came on stong. He yelled at Elisabeth for standing in front of his locker. "Hm. You must be new. Because here, at Davidson Day, everyone knows not to get in my way." he said. But it wasn't true.

Over the summer, his parents got divorced. He moved from Cali to NC, leaving behind his best friend Chris to be bullied and tortured furthermore. And don't forget that Cam was also bullied, even on the first day in carpool. Elisabeth recognized him, but didnt say anything.

Shawn looked into Kendall's eyes, them looked away as she moved. Automatically, Shawn had a huge crush.

Matt was too shy to say anything. He tried to work his way around Taylor to get his books, but he was in Taylors blind spot. He squeezed his way in and his locker was stuck. Finally, Taylor turned around and felt very sorry for the guy.

"Oh no! Let me help you!" They pulled and pulled. it wouldn't open. Their hands touched. Taylor felt nothng, but Matt....oh Matt loved her. Right from the start he loved her. Taylors eyes were glued on the locker, whem his were on her. Matt stopped pulling and Taylor got the locker open for him.

The bell rang and everyone went their separate ways. Jamie came in after the bell and hurried to class in the solid color outfit.