CHAPTER 6

The next class was only Elisabeth and Cameron. She was trying to figure out how she knew him. She sat next to him and tried to get him talking. "So are you from Charlotte or have you moved from another state?" The bell rang as he told her to shut it. "Im from Chino." Elisabeth said. Cameron's eyes widened. "Did you see a ghost?" Elisabeth giggled. A scene flashed through his mind.

A girl pushed him up against a road sign, yelling "Leave!" as the sign, and Cam, fell with a loud boom, blood dripping from his right eyebrow. He flashed back. Cameron said nothing and impatiently tapped his pencil.

The teacher introduced herself and went on with math class. Cameron kept thinking about the bully. He felt as if the girl currently sitting with him had been with the girl.

Meanwhile, Elisabeth had her mind on solving the mystery of how she knew this boy. At lunch later that day, the 4 girls sat together, talking about Ali and also the boys they met that day. At a separate table, Matt and Shawn sat together having a conversation about the girls they were now crushing on.

During that, Nash and Jack had a seat in the middle of Matt's table and Kendall's table. Cam felt so left out. He decided to take a seat with Jack and Nash. He sat without asking. "Dude, what are you doing?" Nash said confused. "I wanted to sit here...can I?" Cam said. "Sure. No prob. I have never seen you before, how come?" "I-I-Im new." he stuttered. "Ohhh ok. I recognize you, do you follow me on Vine?" "Whats Vine, a drink?" Cam questioned. Nash laughed hysterically as Jack joined in.

Nash explained and soon by the end of the day, Cam knew he wasnt going to get bullied anymore, thanks to Nash and Jack.