CHAPTER 10

Once there was much less purple stain on them, the music was blasting and they didn't feel like going back in wet. The music was blasting. "So...uh....Care to dance?" Matt asked shyly.

"Sure!" Caroline laughed. They danced and talked about themselves until the party was over. They didn't know the party ended though, so they kept dancing and talking to the music.

Nash stomped in during a a slow song. "What in the heck are you doing!?" he screamed. Matt and Caroline were so embarrassed. They awkwardly backed away from each other.

Nash was furious and didn't talk to either of them for a week. Turns out Nash's love for Caroline was more than she ever would have thought. The first Hearts message came that night.

When the girls got to Caroline's house, they had a sleepover. It was delivered on their phones as Caroline said goodnight. "If the secret doesn't come out, the punch spill will be from me. -Hearts" it read. No one but Caroline knew what it was about.

It was about Matt. She was so scared she didn't sleep a minutes that night. During that week of not talking, Kendall talked to Shawn more.

A New Years dance was coming up and Shawn asked Kendall. They talked about dresses and suits, but realize Kendall could dance when Shawn couldn't.