CHAPTER 18

It rang for a long time. Finally, during the voicemail recording, "Nash!" "Caroline!" "I love you so much it was an honest mistake not to tell you!" "I forgive you because..." She knocked on his window as he stopped the car. "I love you too."

They kissed through the open window. Best night of her life. Back at Cameron's, Elisabeth and Cam sat on the doorstop talking. "I like you" Cameron randomly said out of the blue. "I really do." Elisabeth kissed him. "I'm breaking up with Jack by the way." she said. "Ok." Cameron laughed. She walked home on the phone with Jack.

"I kissed Cam." she told him. Jack didn't say anything. He hung up. Maybe Cam was right about Jack being bad. He obviously started to care about himself a little more after the tour. The next day, Matt and Taylor hung out after church.

"I miss someone." Taylor said softly. "I really really miss her." "Who is it?" Matt questioned. "Alisonn. My best friend from California. She went missing and they haven't solved-" "What's her last name?" "Jackson. Alisonn Renee Jackson was her full name." Taylor responded.

"You are from Cali, right?" Matt asked. "Right..." "Me too. I dated an Alison Renee Jackson. We got in a fight the day she went missing. She said she was going to the mall with..."