◦°°Celebration's a Must°°◦◦°°Jack Krauser °°◦

"Krauser!" The blond man in question glanced up over his magazine idly, a bored look upon his face as he stared at the woman before him. She smiled back at him, not saying another word. Of course, he knew what that meant though he still stared her down. She didn't back down.

"What do you want, kid?" he sighed, eyeing the mischievous look on her face and the small fake devil's wings attached to the back of her vest. He thought he spied a fake devil's tail as well, but he didn't care enough to double check.

"General mischief, of course." she answered with a wide grin showing off the faux fangs. "And why aren't you dressed up?"

"I don't do the holiday thing." Krauser snorts, looking back down at his magazine as if that was the end of it. Because he had looked back down at the magazine in his hand he had missed the now disgruntled and pouty look that crossed the costumed woman's face.

"HEY! Damnit, Kelly, let go!" the blond shouted in irritation as the woman hugged his arm and began tugging it attempting to get him up and out of his chair.

"Nope. Not until you come celebrate with me!" she demanded with a slight glare aimed his way. He returned it full force. "Celebrating Halloween is a must! All the other holiday's can go screw themselves!"

"Halloween is for kids!"

"Blasphemy!" The other Umbrella members watched in amusement at the newest argument between the two. They didn't happen often, as the two usually got along fairly well, but when they did it was free amusement for everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really hate you, kid." Krauser snapped as he drove, glaring at the road ahead of them. She merely smiled back.

"Oh, you wouldn't hate me so much if you weren't such a grump." she snickered as the glare intensified. "Besides, I'll make it worth your while later!" she answered waving her hand lazily at him.

"Yeah, you better..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Kelly's directions the two had finally made it to a Halloween festival, where most everyone was dressed up - even if it was only with fake blood - like Kelly had splattered on a wife beater and jacket before having thrown them at Krauser. Looking around in irritation he took note of all the 'morons' dressed up for the night's festivities as the woman dragged him around, his hand in hers so he couldn't sneak off.

"Why did you drag me here? Couldn't you have gone to bother HUNK?" he grunted after several minutes of being dragged around. She smiled at him over her shoulder;

"You're more fun to hang around, sir Douche." she snickered at the look he sent her way. "Besides, HUNK probably wouldn't hesitate to kill me. Hahahaha!" Krauser rolled his eyes at her logic - though he wouldn't put it paste HUNK to do such a thing either.

"I hate Halloween." he grumbles, running a hand through his hair.

"Ahhh, you should say things like that! Some of us take Devil's Night seriously!"

"Devil's Night?"

He only received a rather dark chuckle for an answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krauser slumped slightly on the bench he was stuck waiting on for Kelly to come back. The night had drawn on for what seemed like forever to him, and she had dragged him to just about every game stand she could find and he had passed the time with various mental images of getting revenge on the younger woman. He had to debate on why he hadn't just up and left, as well. It was certainly something he would do, of course...

"Here~!" he glanced over to see the wide smile on her face as she handed him a 12 pack of beer. He raised a brow, mood lifting at the sight of alcohol, however...

"Aren't you underage?" he smirked, taking the beer rather eagerly.

"Only if you can prove it." she smirked back with that familiar dark mischievousness she often portrayed. "Now drink your piss water and enjoy Halloween." He was quick to comply, ignoring her insult to beer as she opened up her own bottle of rum happily. In a show of good humor, he placed his free arm over her shoulder, not noticing the now content grin occupying her face.