Chapter 9: The End

RECAP:
I now don't need to fear for the worst anymore.
***

*6 months later*

Today, I woke up with a bit of back pain and an arm around my waist. I moaned a abit from the pain which caused for Willy to wake up more, "darling what's wrong?".

"It's just a bit of back pain that's all, hun" I smiled and slowly turned to him. He places his hands on my stomach and looked at it lovingly. Willy suddenly looked shock and I know the reason why.

"H-he just kicked..?!" Willy exclaimed happily and had tears in his eyes. I smiled and nodded as he started talking to our little boy, I found it one of the most cutest things ever! Then I saw the time, Willy gonna be late...again.

"Willy come on, it's time for you to get dressed or else you'll be late" I said sweetly and pointed at the clock. Willy looked and his eyes were the size of saucers, so he kissed my belly quickly and untangled him self from the sheets. Which caused him to fall on the floor. I laughed a bit and watch him brush his hair and teeth, also searching for his hat as he dressed. I stood up and grabbed his hat and stopped him putting it on him.

"Thanks, Star Shine" Willy quickly kissed me and ran out the door meeting up with Charlie and the Oompa Loompa's who were snickering at, Willy rushing. I shook my head and started cleaning up the room that was messed up by my lovely fiancée himself. Oh wait did, I not mention he proposed to me a month after he found out that, we would be expecting. It was very private and romantic.

Anyway, once I was done cleaning, a Oompa Loompa came in and gave me a very healthy breakfast. I thanked him as he left and started eating, it was kind of good but I bet, I would love it if I wasn't pregnant. Being pregnant really messes up your senses and taste, also my temper has gotten worse. Trust me Willy didn't come anywhere near me for the rest of the day once.

*2 months later*

It's 3 am and I'm currently been having pre contractions. They hurt so much! Willy panicked a little bit when it started getting worse. He now is currently holding on to my hand tightly and then it happened, my water broke.

Now, I'm being rushed to the birthing room. The Bucketts are on there way and Willy is following me to the birthing room. As we arrived the doctor and nurse Oompa Loompas started working on me and then it was time to push.

I looked at, Willy who was holding my hand, "Willy, I can't it hurts to much!!". I was panicking and then he looked at me calmly, "Star Shine, it's gonna be okay after this and our son will be born! Plus I'll be with you through it all" I nodded and started pushed me and after 5 minutes he finally popped out of me. I felt an instant wave of relief wash over me, thank goodness.

Soon enough, the doctor passes us our baby boy. We both cried tears of joy looking at him, "William David Wonka".

my husband smiled at me, "prefect...".

Life has became me more sweeter than before...