Chapter 2: Willy Wonka

RECAP:
I saw something, I thought I'd never see. A golden ticket.
***

I sat there staring at the golden ticket. I couldn't believe I found the last one...

Then I got an idea, tomorrow is Charlie's bithday! I got some paper and quickly wrapped it up with some glue. I hid it under my pillow and went to bed, waiting for tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------

~Next Day~

Charlie had just gotten home from school and we started the small celebration. Charlie just finished opening his parents present which was a, Wonka bar. I handed him mine, " be careful, opening it Charlie" he nodded understanding and started to open it.

The look on his face was priceless, which made me smile like the chesire cat. He looked up at me in disbelief, "it's golden ticket!".

I nodded smiling at him, "found it yesterday when I went to the candy shop down the street". He hugged me so tightly and everyone looked really happy.

Mrs.Bucket came to me and hugged me really tight thanking me for giving her son something he has always wanted. I smiled, "your welcome, Charlie deserves it more than anything".

Charlie came up to me, "Alice your like a sister to me and I want you to be my chaperone at the factory". I was shocked because I thought he ask grandpa Joe to go with him since he used to work there until it closed. Due to all the spies stealing recipes.

I looked at him still shocked, " are you sure Charlie? Grandpa Joe used to work there"

He smiled, "grandpa joe wants you to go because he knows how much you love candy" I looked over at grandpa Joe and he nodded.

"ok, Charlie I will go with you" he looked so happy and hugged me before heading off to bed like everyone else.

"Good Night Buckets!" I somewhat yelled

"Goodnight Alice!" Everyone responded
-------------------------------------------------

~The day of the tour~

We all were at the factory, waiting patiently. Well at least Charlie and I were.

Then I heard a whiny voice, "daddy, I want to go in!"

Mr. Salt sighed, "it's only 9:59, sweetheart". Veruca whined again,  "make time go faster!

Then another voice can be heard," eyes on the prize Violet, eyes on the prize".

I was honestly appalled by Violets mother, she was coaching her daughter selfishly.

Then we we heard a voice, "Open the gates". Then the gates open, "please enter" some of us ran and some of us walked in. "Come forward" we did as we were told.

"Closed the gates" the gates closed behind us. "Dear Vistors, it is my greatest honor to welcome you to my humble factory" he says as we continue walking and then we make it to the front.

"and who am I? Well..." Then the doors open to a very colorful show of dolls singing about Willy Wonka and it took everything, I had not to laugh.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
The Amazing Chocolatier.
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
Everybody give a cheer!

He's modest, clever, and so smart,
He can barely restrain it.
With so much generosity,
There is no way to contain it...
To contain...to contain...to contain...to contain.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
He's the one that you're about to meet.
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
He's a genius who just can't be beat.
The magician and the chocolate wiz...
The best darn guy who ever lived.
Willy Wonka here he is!

Then everything began to be caught on fire, the dolls were burning form the the fire.

Then there was clapping and kinda laughing coming from next to me causing everyone to jump, "wasn't that just magnificent! I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part but that finally! Wow!"

Then Mr. Wonka walked up and stood infront of us.
Then violet asked, "who are you?". I wanted to laugh, "he's Willy Wonka.." As I said Mr.Wonka turned to me and you could see him tense up and gulp loudly.

"Really?" Charlie said amazed and that's what got him out of his trance. By then I was blushing red, after he turned to face everyone.

"Good Morning Star Shine, the earth says hello!" I smiled remembering that from a long time ago but where? There was an awkward silence.

Willy quickly pulled out some cards and read from them, " Dear guest, greetings, welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand" he stretched out his hand but quickly took it back.

He continued, "My name is WILLY WONKA"

Hey guys! I kept my promise and made this one much longer! It actually took me 2 hours to do this because I'm writing this after my first and second exam, so yea hopefully you guys like it! Thanks for reading!
-Old Times Lover