chapter 1

ETF office.
Shree is working on something. Chhotu is with him. Then Liza calls him from her desk.
"Hy specky! Can you look at this?"
Shree looks at her and says
"Yh still not interested."
Liza rolled her eyes and says
"Specky Sen! You don't need to look at me. Take a look in the stomach of this dead body. I think there is something. Some foreign material. But I can't understand what it is. So I'm not sure if I should remove it. It can be destroyed."
Shree immediately gets to his work mood and runs to her. She is looking at her computer as Shree leans in to take a look. His eyes widens.
"Liza it's a memory chip. Go on and take it out. I'm going to inform Rathore sir."
After saying this he looks at Liza. She was looking at him faces inches away. There is a different look Shree never saw in Liza.
"Liza?"
"Hmm"
"Are you alright?"
Liza blink for some time and pull away so does Shree.
"Ofcourse Specky. Go and call Rathore sir."
She says and goes to her lab. Shree doesn't understand anything and says
"Ajib ladki hai Yar!"
(What a strange girl!!)
He goes to Rathore's cabin. Chhotu being only witness of this smiles. As he always fantasies Shree and Liza to get together.
When Shree reached  Rathore's cabin he was discussing something with Sakshi.
"Sir Liza found something in the dead body's stomach. Possibly it's a memory chip."
ETF chief looks at him and then at Sakshi who already looking at Shree.
"Ok. Shree call Liza and tell her to come to conference room. Sakshi go and inform Rowte about it."
"Ok Sameer."Sakshi says.
"Shree. Chhotu ko vi bula lena. Go." Rathore says while closing the file he was reading.
(Call chhotu also.)
Sakshi goes to Arjun's room. He is reading a case file. Sakshi clears her throat when he doesn't look at her. Then Arjun irritatedly says
"Kya hai?"
(What?)
Sakshi flashes her world famous smile. And says
"Arjun I have a information. But I won't say untill yo give me a smile and ask for it politely."
"I don't need your information." Arjun says and looks back down at the file.
"But it's important." Sakshi says.
"If it is so important then you should have already say it. Atleast you are this smart to get saved by Rathore again and again Miss Sakshi Anand. Samjhe ya samjhau?" Arjun says looking directly at her.
(Do you understand or may I make you understand?)
"Sameer wants everyone at conference room. Liza found something." Sakshi says defeatedly.

         After a while everyone are at conference room. Liza enters and says
"You were right Shree. It is indeed a memory chip."
Everyone looks at her surprised by her calling Shree by his name not 'specky'. She immediately understands her mistake and says
"Not bad Specky Sen. Kavi kavi Kam kar lete ho thoda bohat."
(Sometimes you do a little work here and there)
"Shree check it." Rathore orders.
          Shree started his work. After a while says
"It's done"
And shows a picture. It's a picture of a paper on which some numbers were written.
"That's it Shree?"Rathore asks.
"Yes sir. It's blank except this picture." Shree replies.
"But why would someone shallow a memory chip for it. Risking their life by it."Sakshi tries to reason.
"Until unless he tries to hide something." Arjun says
Sameer rolls his eyes. And says
"There is nothing to hide Rowte. I mean look at it. It's just some numbers."
Arjun thinks for a moment before saying
"Shree did you find who this guy is?"
"Yes sir. Wasim Ahmed. He is from Andheri and works as a mechanic in a near by garage. In family he has his wife and a 7 year old son. Seems pretty normal sir." Shree replies.
"For your assurance Rowte, we found a dead body who is wasim Ahmed a car mechanic of Andheri. He committed suicide. With some explosives. But he doesn't seem to have any connections with that at all.
We found a chip with a image. Which don't make any sense. I think he was just there where the explosives were hidden. Wrong place in a wrong time." Rathore says.
"No Rathore. Remember we found the chip in his stomach. Which don't have any explanation. Those numbers must mean something. There are so much in here which don't make sense. Kahi Kuch to chhut raha hai Rathore." Arjun says.
"You are..." Rathore's phone cut him in the middle. He picked up the call.
"Hello sir....... Yes sir... We are on that case.... Yes sir.. ok. But sir.. ok."
He put down the call. Looks at his team and says
"Rowte this case is more complicated than we thought. Tomorrow someone is joining us. A specialist."
"It's a crime department or circus." Arjun says displeasantly.
"Center se order hai Rowte. We can't do anything. They says we need outer support for this." Rathore says.
(Order is from center Rowte.)
"Now they will teach us how to do our work. Excellent." Arjun leaves the room saying this.
"They aren't reached yet and this is the situation. God knows what will happen when they will be here." Sakshi says.
"Yes and they says Arjun will not be a problem for this one." Rathore says shaking his head. "Anyways team. Today was a long day. Go home and rest. Shree Liza ko ghar chhod dena. Sakshi let's go I'll drop you home. See you all tomorrow."
(Shree drop Liza home.)
Sakshi smiles at everyone.
"Bye guise." She says.
He and Sakshi leaves after that.
"Chale Specky?" Liza asks holding Shree's arm. Which He looks at her surprised.
(Should we go Specky?)
"Yes.. bye chhotu."Shree says.
Chhotu smiles mischievously. And nodded. He knows something is brewing.