chapter 10

Ayona and Sameer came back to the precinct without further talks. There was a comfortable silence over between them with occasional humming from Ayona. She was smoothly humming some song which sounded happy.

"Good to know you are having a good time here Ayona." Sameer said.

"I am. Arry is content. We are making progress. I made new friends." She said. Sameer nodded. "And you." That caught his eye.

"Me?"

"Yes. A big part of my life here is you. I believe I have spent more time with you than anyone else. You are understanding of my ways and cause. So thank you." She said holding his hand for a bit to show that she meant those words.

         They reached in to find everyone waiting for them. Arjun was looking into some files.

"Good all of us are here. So.. What you found out?" Sameer asked.

"Rathore, as Shree said our victim travelled to major cities a lot. Today we got to know that he travelled to Bangalore more than other cities." Arjun said.

"Yes sir. And he also transferred a big amount in small installments to various charities in Bangalore. They are planning a something big in Bangalore." Shree said.

"Can I see those bus tickets?" Ayona said.

      Sakshi handed her over. As both the girls poured into those tickets everyone else waited for them to finish. Ayona was from Bangalore and Sakshi spent a lot time there.

"This one goes from Agara to electronic city..." Ayona said.

"That's right. And see this one is an airport bus. This much fares is from airport to Koramangal I guess. Ayona I think it's a route. Wait let me open the road map of Bangalore." Sakshi said while opening her tab. Ayona shook her from her arm while showing her another ticket..

"These two are getting along." Lizza said.

"It's work Liz.. They both are professionals. I think they are involuntarily getting along for work." Shree said.

"I hope they stay like this." Chhotu said.

"Guys.. See this.. Sakshi print it fast." Ayona said.

"On it Ayu.. Shree get that from printer." Sakshi said absentmindedly, still looking at her tab. Only Arjun noticed she called Ayona by her nickname. To someone who behave like hate each other, it was odd. But he shrugged it off.

"Ok.. Here.. This is the route that he travelled a lot in Bangalore. Over and over again. I believe he is marking the time and places." Ayona said.

"In Bangalore buses have a number and a letter. The routes are assigned to numbers and timings are upto the letter. For example 101 is from Agara to electronic city. The 9 o clock will have 101A. 9.15 will have 101B. Like that." Sakshi said.

"Yes. So he was marking time and place around this Route. Which is so happened to be fall on a circle inside the IT hub of our country. It's a serial bombing everyone. Right in the heart of Modern India." Ayona said.

"Good Gracious.. How do we stop it?" Lizza asked.

"We have to go to Bangalore." Ayona said.

"Before that we need to know the date and time." Arjun said. "Ayu can you find out from your sources?"

"One thing bothering me Rowte. What's the connection of drugs in all these. And why and who killed Horo?" Sameer said.

"Drugs?" Arjun asked.

"Yes Arry.. There were designer drugs involved. The place we got the first body it's a hunting ground for drug dealers." Ayona said. "But right now we should stick to the bomb part."