chapter 2

Ayona's outfit above.

ETF office.
Shree comes to Chhotu who is smiling to himself. Shree observe him for some time then asks
"Chhotu what are you smiling at?"
Chhotu smiles at him and says
"Wo sab chhod Shree. Tell me how was the ride yesterday?"
(Leave that Shree.)
"Since when you are worried about my ride home?"
"But yesterday you weren't alone na?"
Shree's eyes widens. He says
"So it was you."
"I just said Liza's very tired today and she shouldn't go home alone. What ever happened next 'ye tum samjhe ya samjhau'." Chhotu says imitating Arjun.
Shree laughs and says
"Try your best chhotu but the whole office knows that I imitate Arjun sir the best."
"Stop bragging Shree. No one will believe you are Arjun sir, even if they don't know anything about him." Chhotu says.
"You wanna bet about it?" Shree says challengingly.
               Then someone enters into the office. Everyone stop their work to watch her. She is a girl with bohemian outfit which is quite strange for someone of police force. Then she has almost knee length Black straight hair. Beautiful big fark blue eyes. She is not wearing any make up but naturally glowing. She stops and looks at everyone they started working. She comes to Shree and Chhotu. They both were looking at her with jaws on floor. She smiled and asks
"Hi.. can you tell me where to find ACP Arjun Rawte?"
Shree looks at Chhotu and says in a fake heavy voice
"I'm ACP Arjun Rawte."
The girl smiles and says
"Nice try. You are not ACP Arjun Rawte."
Chhotu laughs loudly. Shree glars at him and he stops. Then he asks her
"How do you know that?"
"Well you are sitting at a computer lab like it's your own territory. And he is not a good gadget user. Second you say his name with a different voice we usually do when we imitate someone. Third no one says his full name with designation when he is correcting someone, we usually do it when we introduced ourself. Now the fourth and most importantly I know Arjun very well." She says and smirks at boy's shocked reaction.
"You know him very well yet call him by his name." Chhotu asks shocked.
"You will get you answers eventually. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Where is he?" She asks again.
"There." Shree says pointing at the shadow on the glass wall of Arjun's cabin.
"Thanks Shree."she says with a smile and turns to leave.
"How did you know my name?"Shree asks
"It's on your laptop." She says before leaving.
Chhotu places his hand around Shree's shoulders and says
"She is so good at observation Shree? For a second I thought I was talking to Arjun sir himself."
"Han Yar. But who is she?" Shree says.
(Yes my friend)
Liza enters asking
"Who's who?"
"That girl. She went to Arjun sir's cabin to meet him." Shree informs her
"Arjun sir is not there. He just arrived. May be parking his car right now." Liza says.
"Then who's in the cabin?" Chhotu asks.
Three of them says
"Rathore sir." And run towards the cabin.
                Sameer is reading the case file at Arjun's cabin while waiting for him. He wants to talk to him about the new person's joining and ask him to be flexible about it. Somewhere he is feeling that they need help in this particular case. He realizes someone opens the cabin door and thinking him Arjun he turns around but only to engulf in a bone crushing hug. She was a girl a little shorter than himself. Being busy and extremely serious at work he was never hugged by someone like this before. So he can't understand what to do and freeze in that position. The girl started talking.
"God Arjun 6 years. After 6 years. So much to tell. So much to show. So much to hear. Apologize. Cry. But let me process this first that finally I'm here. With you."
Sameer has no problem in understanding that the girl think of him as Arjun. So do three of them who are standing at the door watching this. They all are shocked. The girl says again.
"Why are you so awkward like I'm hugging you for the first time."
Then she does something so unimaginable. She takes Sameer's both hands and place it around her own weist.
"Ohh shit..."Shree says.
"Look at Rathore sir Specky, he looks so uncomfortable and confused." Liza says.
"Yah this is so bezzar to see him like this." Shree replies.
"What is more bezzar is she thinks of him as Arjun." Sakshi joins them silently.
"So she was going to do this to Arjun sir?" Chhotu asks.
"Yah then we would meet her directly at her funeral."Sakshi laughed.
"What the heck is happening here?"Arjun says in his signature sneerl.
They all straightened and look at the hugging couple. Arjun looks at them surprised. He wants to laugh at Sameer's confused and almost panicked expression. But the girl's voice shocked him.
"Arjun. You changed your perfume. But it was never your style. Isn't it too manly for your liking?" Then she inhales deeply. And Sameer visibly shaken by this.
"A..Ayona?" Arjun says in a voice filled with happiness, grief and pain. That voice only shocked everyone. No one heard Arjun's so much emotions in his voice.  The girl is shocked as well hearing him far from her ears when he is in her arms. She is feeling hot breath on her neck. She looked around and says
"Arjun... Ap wahan.. to ye.." then she turns to see the man she was hugging for 3 minutes now. She faces with the most gorgeous man she ever saw in her life. He is understandably confused. Then she realizes she is not  release her arms from around his neck. Suddenly this close proximity makes her blush deeply. Slowly she releases him and pulls away.