chapter seventeen

I finally re-wrote chapter seveteen since my phone is now forever gone! :( Anywho, it's not the same turn out as it was originally written as, but hopefully it's still good! It's the date everyone's been waiting for! Hopefully it's not too cliche and exactly what you had expected! Anyways, please comment, vote and fan! Enjoy:)

__________________________________________________________________________

The entire ride over to his damn house I felt so anxious and nervous. Would he talk to me? Was he going to act like everything was fine? What was going to happen?

We pulled into their driveway and walked up to their door and Nick knocked.

I sent him a weird look and he replied, “Lauren wouldn’t like it if I just barged in,” he said as a matter of fact. I nodded and smiled when I saw Lauren open the door.

She had changed and was now wearing a little black dress and strappy black gladiator heels. We walked in and sat on the couch.

“Babe, who’s here?” I heard my sexy, half-dressed without a shirt on professor call as he made his way down the stairs.

Wait, did I just call him sexy, again? Addie, snap out of it! You’re on a date! With Nick, you know the boy you’ve wanted to kiss you all afternoon, gosh!

“Oh, my! It must’ve slipped my mind, dear! I invited Addie and Nick to come out dinner with us,” she walked over to him and rubbed her hands across his muscles, “you don’t mind, do you babe?” she asked all while stealing a kiss from him.

“Oh, uh, no, of course I don’t mind. Let me just go grab a shirt.” He said all while looking at me. I turned my head towards Nick and smiled. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

Morgan, yes, I’m going to call him Morgan in my head since it is just so much easier, walked down stairs and threw on his shoes that were right next to the front door on a shoe rack.

He wasn’t nearly as dressed up at his wife. He was wearing the same type of jeans as Nick and a gray buttoned down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He looked so sexy but I had to keep looking over at Nick to remind myself, so did he.

We were walking outside to our cars when Lauren said we should just go in theirs and not waste the extra gas. Nick looked at me and I shrugged so we walked over the Morgan’s car and got in.

Everyone was talking to everyone except Morgan and I. I looked at him once and then noticed he was looking at me in the mirror so I looked away.

“So, Miss Johnson, how has school been going? Do you like all of your teachers?” Morgan asked me randomly.

“Oh, babe, I think you can call her by her first name outside of school, don’t you dear?” she asked looking back at me.

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

He coughed and waited for my answer.

“Fine, I guess. Most of my teachers are alright, I suppose.” He didn’t say anything more on the subject just went back to focusing on driving.

Everyone had pretty much stopped talking most of the car ride. We pulled into some restaurant that was obviously French but I couldn’t pronounce the name if I had to.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the door when I felt Nick pull me back and cupped my face in quite an intense kiss.

It had such power, lust, eagerness, and left me wanting more when he broke away. I felt out of breath and shocked. Since when did Nick Denson kiss like that?

“Awe, babe, don’t you remember when you used to kiss me like that?” Lauren said complaining to Morgan. I had to hold my laugh in.

The host sat us down in a booth and gave us our menus.