Tour?

Tiaras POV

A month a whole month and I'm still getting over heartache.

Oh I should've introduced myself . My name is Tiara. Tiara white. Have long wavy brown hair and hazel eyes.

I'm the oldest out of 4 children. Rachel (13) Max(9) and Marco (1). I'm 17 going on 18 in July. I have only 2 friends. Other than that im socially awkward. Karizma who is my younger cousin. We are inseparable. And Ashton Irwin drummer of 5sos.

Right now I'm cleaning my room while I'm listening to 'Avril Lavigne Smile'.

Picking up dirty clothes, folding clothes, and putting Rachel's things on her side of the room. It's so difficult Sharing a room with a 13 year old. You see Rachel is messy and is always on the internet. Never cleans her side of the room. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. People say we don't even look like sisters. When she is not on the internet she is either with me and karizma, or Ashton's little sister Lauren. They practically grew up together unlike ashton and I. I moved from Brisbane to Melbourne when I was 3 ashton was 4. (Ashton is 18 going on 19 in this) we were inseparable. We are still friends but we just don't hang out like we used to. He is either at band practice or is on tour. I've never met his band mates. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. "HEY WERE TAKING ON THE WORLD-" I immediately answered "ASHTON" I screamed. Happy that my bestfreind called me. You see ashton has been home for awhile and didn't bother to contact me. I still love him tho. "tiara OH MY GOD ARE YOU HOME!" "Yes wh-" "good bring yourself and your mum over here immediately. And with that he hung up.I rushed downstairs or see my mum in the living room watching tv. "MUM ASHTON AND HIS MUM WANTS US TO GO OVER THERE IMMEDIATELY!" she flashes me a huge grin then drags me outside to her car. I'm shaking I don't know what's going on actually.

Pulling up into Ashton's house my mum rushes out of the car and into there house.

As for me I slowly walk toward the front door. Only to see my best friend standing there. I've never ran so fast in my life. Jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck. "I missed you I mumble." He gently puts me down and we walk inside. I see our mums sitting on the couch. Ashton goes over to the couch and sits beside them. I sit across from them. "So Tiara. We have been thinking." "ALL OF US HAVE BEEN THINKING." Ashton screams. I giggle. My mum continues "we think you should go on your with ashton and his band. You know till the end." I looked at my mum as if she was crazy. Then I looked over to ashton. He smiled and nodded. I jumped up from my seat and over to them. SQUEEZING THEM INTO A TIGHT HUG. " oh my god thank you thank you thank!"..

We stayed at Ashton's for a little longer until it was time to go.

-----------------------------

In le car🚙

"Mum when do we leave cause I have to go like shopping to get a few things. And all that."

Silence

"Next week."