Finding Mrs.Clifford

Michael's POV
____________
Future Mrs.Clifford is missing. Tiara and Calum are walking around to see if they can find any sign of her. Luke is sitting in the café to see if she will come back. And me and Ashton are walking in a different direction from tiara and Calum. We are calling her phone but it keeps going to voicemail. And I think she shut it off. At this point we are all texting each other in a group chat waiting for a response. NO RESPONSE.

Tiara' POV
____________
While Karizma is missing We are all thinking of clues signs anything. We are all quiet and sad. Then Ashton talks. "Didn't she say something about all of us going to some museum. And we said no it would be boring. Let's look for that museum she might be there." We all nod in agreement. We walk there and walk up to the desk. And talk to the lady. "Hi yes was a girl here on the tall/short side with long hair wearing black" the lay nods and hands us a note. 'Ah I see you've found my note. The adventure begins. I like to eat this a lot So does the Mr. Take a little walk- Kisses K❤️'

_______________
Shoutout to TiaraJones890 for the lovely paper towns ideas😏💘 it's just getting STARTED😍💪
Love you guys