Karizma?

Tiara's POV

______________

I wake up only to hear my phone blaring an annoying noise. Now that I am fully aware that someone is trying to call me. I decided to answer.

"Hello" I grumble. My face is still in my pillow. "Tiara guess who it is.?" That little soft angelic voice. "MARCO!" I scream, then I forget what time It is. Taking a quick glance at the clock it says 12. Wow I slept in. "Hi Marco how are you?" I hear a giggle then whispering. "Mommy has news for you. I think you will like it. Awshtin knows it alweady!" For a 1yr. Old he talks like he is 6. "Really what is it" I hear giggling again. And then the phone call ends. Letting out a huge puff I decided to get up and ask Ashton. While walking downstairs I hear talking and laughter... Going down a couple more steps. Now fully at the bottom of the steps I look in the living room only to see some red head showing the boys pictures. Then I hear them talking "then there is one where me and tiara pranked all of Rachel's friends with makeup. And Lauren was there but she was asleep. And Ashton was with us. So we got markers and drew all over them and then took whip creme honey and chocolate and put it on them. Then we threw stink bombs in the room. We all got grounded for a month." The boys start laughing again. And then I realize who it is "karizma?" Then they all stop talking... And ashton jumps up. And does a little hand motion "SUPRISE!" Wow and to think I would be the only girl. "Hi..." She says. But she doesn't look up. She is texting somebody. Wow. The same ole. Karizma. Then I look around only to see Michael and karizma on there phones... "You guys are lazy and perfect for each other." I explain. Then everyone turns there heads to the two who are quiet but yet on there phone. "Well "dickbuttkis" I was never really properly introduced to Ashton's Australian friends so what am I supposed to do?" Oh yeaaahhh, "so karizma come here hen I will introduce you." She quietly stands up and shuffles towards me. "Okay let's make this quick I saw an pizza shop not to far away and I'm hungry." Same person... "Okay. The blonde is Lucas. That one is is calum. And the purple hair one that you talked to before is Michael." Karizma waves and goes to sit down next to Michael. The silence is killing so I decide to go back to my room and try to get more sleep. It doesn't work and now I'm completely sitting in the dark with a headache. But I'm typing song lyrics on my phone. Wow. I never really realized that it was hard to write songs.

___________________

A/N

I have a SUPRISE for you guys

Ily

And I'm sorry I haven't been updating a lot

I dedicate this chapter to my cousin TiaraJones890

I started a new book called 'Daylight' you should read it👅

And I have a Ashton book waiting....

And many more books in the future

This was kind of like a filler chapter

And yea

PEACESKIESSSSS✌️💕