Lie 2

Calum's POV

____________

I don't know why I lied to ashton. Wait yes I do. I didn't want tiara to know that I like her. I mean. She probably knows from her cousin. But yea. I like her. And I hope she feels the same way... Anyway we are all sitting in the back of the bus watching a scary movie. Michael and Karizma are cuddling, Tiara and ashton are next to each other, and there is me and luke... CAKE AF🎂. Anyway. I can't get the thought of me and Tiara going out or whatever. I wanna cuddle. Hold her at her worse. Be there when nobody is. Kiss. And all that good stuff😩 (A/N literally ask her tf out already😂) I wanna sit inside all day and watch movies and have a makeover session. I didn't realize I was staring until someone slapped me... It was luke. "You okay mate you were staring at tiara the whole time..." He says quietly. But ashton hears him. "You like her don't you. That's why you keep staring at her. Fuuuck what did I say about liking them!" Ashton screams. Tiara is blushing a little bit. Michael and Karizma move away from each other. And luke laughs. Great time to come up wit a lie... "I don't like her. I will never like her. She is not my type." The room gets really quiet after I say that. Tiara gets up tears streaming down her face. I hear a door slam. Signaling that she left the bus. Karizma gets up to go after her but stops at me "You know I actually thought you guys would look cute together... But that changed my mind." And with that she runs out of the bus. "Wow way to be a total dick about things... You could've just said. No I don't like her. But you have to get a bitchy and what not..." Luke says calmly. He doesn't know shit! I do like her. I don't want her to know. She can't know.... I put my head in the palm of my hands. "I know I fucked up and I know I don't have a chance anymore. But yes. I like her. I mean I'm not sure yet." All of my chances were thrown out the window.... Michael smiles. I give him a puzzled look. "You don't get it do you. She likes you too. She me and Karizma at some park. I don't know why we were outside but we were. And she just said it like that 'I like calum' I mean nothing serious happened. Except for the fact that she wanted you to like her. But I guess her feelings are gone." Wow. I never knew she liked me. "Go after her you dick!" Ashton screams. I jump up and go look for her...

TIARA'S POV
___________

Wow I never knew getting your heart crushed by your crush is painful. Me and Karizma are sitting outside the arena. She is trying to calm me down. But it doesn't work. My. Breathing is uneven. And my tears are coming down even more. "Why did he say that. I mean that hurt my feelings. Does he not know he broke me. I may never be fixed." I say. Karizma just hugs me even tighter and rubs my back. " he's not worth it then. If he broke you. Then he should not be the one to fix you." She says I giggle a little bit "you sound like that rat from ninja turtles" I say still laughing, and we just bust out laughing! We finally stop and I hear the sound of shows hitting the pavement. Then stop. I look up to see the one and only calum.... "Tiara can I talk to you?" He says.... "Okay...." I breathe out.... Then he moves turns his attention to Karizma "alone." He says behind gritted teeth... "OH YEA RIGHT! Don't fuck her up." And with that she went into the direction of the bus......

CALUM'S POV
______________
Okay time to grow some balls and tell her.... "Listen tiara I'm really sorry I said those things. I lied... And I like you. I mean I'm not quiet sure yet but yea. I'm sorry if I screwed up all the chances I had. I'm sorry for everything. I wish I could turn back time and erase everything I did.... This isn't a good speech but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for breaking you. And I'm sorry for being the one to not fix you. You know I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things...." I say softly.... I wait. It's quiet. And it's awkward.... She finally says something "I kinda like you too. And I wish you are the person to fix me. But you aren't. You broke me and I may never be fixed." She paused a really long pause... "Don't fuck with my feelings, just because your unsure of your own." And with that she left. Heading in the same direction as her cousin. Wow. I fell like my heart shattered into a million pieces... I need to get her back. I need her in my life. Heading back to the bus was like my walk of shame. Everyone was asleep. And it was just me. Well then time for sleep. And thinking of ways to get her back.

[|||||A/N|||||]
Let's see
Lie 1✔️
Lie 2✔️
Fight✔️
chances of getting back together
CHEESECURLS { your nickname}
Thank you for reading this book
Like
Comment
Tell your friends about

Peace out homeslice💯