A MONTH LATER¿

Tiara's POV
________
"Chicken wing. Chicken wing. Chicken wing. Chicken wing." That's all I've been hearing from Ashton all morning. I don't know why. But him and Karizma have been on this chicken nugget chicken wing phase (A/N true story I've been saying chicken nugget for 2 months) And it's starting to get annoying. Anyway we've been on the road for about 3 or 4 months I think. And it's been fun. Me and calum are doing big things. Karizma and Michael have been fighting because she hangs out with Ashton a lot. And Luke. Is a normal blonde. He is a ballerina and is annoying. Anyway. The guys have off. And all of us are going out. I think we are in New Jersey. I'm not sure. But it's THE SUMMER (a/n I miss the grass. It snowed last night) so we packed bathing suits cameras money and chargers in one big bag. And walked out into the sunny streets of New Jersey. It's so gorgeous here. And I can't believe the boys are playing. We were in Philadelphia for two days. And the boys loved the cheese steaks. And they kept trying to find Will Smith. I don't know why but they kept trying. Anyway. We are all making our way towards a café. It looks very old and it's cute. As soon as we walk in the door I'm filled with the smell of bread. And my mouth starts watering. We see this cute little old lady at the counter. "What can I get you guys?" she ask politely "can I have a turkey and cheese sandwich with mayonnaise mustard and lettuce." I ask. She nods her head and starts making the sandwich. I realized that my accent is thick. After my order everybody gets the same thing except for Karizma. She's different and always has been. "Can I have a turkey and cheese sandwich with mustard no mayonnaise and no lettuce. Can I also have some pickles on the side?" The lady nods her head and begins the sandwich. "Why no mayo Karizma?" Ashton ask. "Well I don't like mayo it makes me sick" we all laugh at her and she just stands there. "Michael your girlfriend is weird." Luke says still laughing. A moment of silence fell upon us. Till Karizma started again "wait pause rewind play. He technically isn't my boyfriend. Because he never asked me. So who is feeling stupid now?" She says. She grabs her sandwich and walks out the door. Nobody goes after her. We all watch her through the window and realize she didn't stop and wait for us. Calum runs out of the café. "She's gone." He yelled. And we all run out. Not a trace of Karizma is seen. "Great I lost my little cousin." I mumble under my breath and sit down. Ashton starts pacing back and forth "if I didn't open my mouth none of this would have happened. It's all my fault." He says. He's tugging at the roots of his hair. Everybody is quiet. Michael doesn't even say anything. "Has anybody tried calling her phone?" Luke says. Everybody looks at him. And says no. "Well maybe you should try because she is always on that thing." Michael pulls out his phone and calls her. "Put it on speaker" I whisper. At this point I'm scared. He listens and puts it on speaker. Ringing that's all we hear "HEY GUYS ITS KARIZMA! I can't get to my phone right now you know what to do. BYEEEE" and with that the button goes off and he hangs up. "The only thing we have to do now is wait for a sign." and that's when it started to set in my brain. My little cousin is actually missing.