Leaving

Looking at her like she was crazy. "Your kidding" laughing. Why is she laughing. "No I'm not. Where going to the mall now." That's when I realize that we are not in my neighborhood.

_______________________

AT LE MALL

parking in a good spot. We go inside and head to the first store. Forever 21. I decided to get a lot of jumpers and skinny jeans because in some countries it's cold still. I also got several pairs of shorts. Now in H&M I got a bunch of t shirts, crop tops, and skinny jeans. I had to go to a shoe store cause I was in need of vans and uggs. We also stopped at target so I could get a bathing suit, suit case, and a new phone and laptop charger. I also got sweatpants and a cardigan. Finally we made it home. I decided to pack everything now instead of waiting. (So ripping tags off is a lot of work.😭)

Shirts in one pile

Shorts and pants in the other. That's how everything was. Until Rachel barged in the room and kicked everything out of her way. Then a whole fight broke out. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I yelled she was sitting there on her phone. "because I DONT CARE" and right now we are yelling. Until my mum takes her out. I decided to blast music and lock my door. So that's what I did. Back to packing.

Shirts

Shorts

Pants

Pajamas

Jumpers

Bathing suits

Skirts

Dresses

Shoes

Undergarments

Socks

Bandanas

Snap backs

DONE

Now make up

Concealer

Powder

Eye shadow

Blush

Primer

Ruby red lipstick

Eyeliner

Mascara

And my brushes

All of my hair and shower stuff is packed.

Now all I have to pack is my book bag.

Computer

Headphones

Looking for Alaska (book)

And a few hair ties.

HOURS LATERRRRRRR

my suitcase is finally packed. And so is my book bag.

_________________________

TIME SKIP CAUSE #boring #yolo

_________________________

NEXT WEEK

it's the day we leave. And 2 days before I meet the guys. And I'm so scared to actually meet them.

12 hrs. With ashton on a plane. 12 hrs. With that dork.

As you could tell. We are leaving for the airport. And ashton still won't tell me where we are going. As long as I with my best friend I'm all good.

Crying that's what my mom did the whole way there. It started to get even more annoying as soon as we got out of the car to the airport. Saying goodbyes until I reunite with my family in 6 months. Giving my mom, Rachel, Max and Marco a hug. Walking over to ashton I grabbed his hand and gently squeezed it. Letting him know it was time to go. Slowly walking towards the gate I catch a glimpse of the first letter "c". With that still in my head. My mind wanders over to what the guys will think of me. 'What if they don't like me.' all these 'What if's' float through my mind until ashton speaks up. "Don't worry Tiara! It will be fine." Little does he know.

I'm worrying about his band mates.