Alcohol?

Tiara's POV
____________
I woke the next day really happy. Not only did I have a good night. I got a boyfriend! Anyway. We ended the night pretty early. And must I admit we came back to the bus to find Ashton and Luke on the couch in the front of the bus. And karizma and Michael on the floor in the back of the bus, they were all sleeping... Weird i know. Anyway. Instead of sitting inside all day I wanna spend time with my bestfriend/Big brother ashton....
I woke up took a shower and put on my clothes today I decided to wear a white crop top with a black skater skirt and my black converse... I got out of the shower to see Calum awake. I slowly walk over to him and kiss him on his lips. "Good morning" I say in a happy tone. He smiles "Hey cutie" his raspy voice is amazing when he first wakes up. "I'm gonna take a shower." I nod my head and sit on an empty seat. The rest are still sleeping. I log onto tumblr and see this really cute picture. I instantly favorite it. I hear the door shut and I see calum standing in a pair pf blue shorts, a black t-shirt, and a black hoodie with his nike's on. I smile at him and get up. "Let's go we are going out" I say and tug him out of the bus. "Where are we going today?" He ask. I honestly have no idea, but I really want to get back before ashton does anything. "Let's go to the shops and adventure." He nods and we are off.
[||||||HOURS LATER|||||]
We were everywhere. We were at our last store and I needed to add a picture to my Instagram account. I know I'm basic. I see a huge mirror and I tug calum towards it. "Common I need to take a picture with you." He smiles and grabs my hips. He puts on hand my hip and holds my other. I hold my phone up high enough for them not to see our faces. I take the picture and smile. I show calum the picture and he smiles "I like that one." I nod. I think I'm in love with calum but I'm scared. Calum brings me out of my daze by kissing my lips and pulling away fast. Meany. We start to go back to where the bus is...
((((((AT THE BUS))))))
We go inside and see everyone awake. "HAI ASHTON!" I yell cause he is the first person I see. "Hi little one." I smile and sit next to him. "Want to hang. Like just watch movies or something?" I ask. He nods his head and we get up and goes into the back of the bus. I follow him. "Wait....!" He screams. "yessss?" We should get alcohol and party on the bus. With these idiots." I hesitate. Do I really wanna get drunk and party. Not sure.... "Sure." I'm not being forced into anything so it's all good. I mean. Besides the fact that we have three 17yr olds. And a 16yr old on the bus, that's alright, luke can drink apple juice. We send out one of the older guys to get it for us. Cause in America you have to be 21 to drink. How stupid is that. Anyway we are all sitting here. "Hey I got a game for the alcohol." Karizma says. We all look at her and wait for her to proceed. "Let's play never have I ever. But like if you did you take a shot." We all nod and smile. We here the door close and Michael jumps up. "I'll get he stuff!" He screams and runs off towards the guy. I think his name is mike. Oh whatever.

-----LET THE GAMES BEGIN-------
We are sitting in a circle we already took 5 shots before the game. So we are all a little tipsy right now. "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Karizma screams and every starts cheering. It's like we are all having a war. But we are just playing a game. Well we are in a bus. And we had a guy buy us nerfguns. And we'll 5 drunk idiots will be amazing. I'm not gonna play. I took the drink and now I quit it tasted like shit😭. Anyway I'm sitting on the couch and the rest are all on the floor.
{_____HOURS LATER______} [A/N I don't feel like writing the game so yolo]
Still Tiara's POV.
__________
They are all piss drunk. And laughing. But have settled down. They had there nerf gun war. And let me just say. I had to clean it all up. I mean they r drunk. So why not help them out a bit. Right now me and my drunk boyfriend are sitting in the kitchen area. Luke and Ashton are sleeping in there bunks. And Karizma and Michael are well. Doing what they always do. Watch movies. But Michael is asleep. And Karizma is now a little drunk. I look to my side and see calum asleep. He's a cutie when he is sleeping. I hear the door to the back room open. "You love him don't you?" I hear karizma ask. "I do. I really do" Karizma nods and gets in her bunk. "If he fucks it up. Tell me cause I'll whoop his ass. Like how I whopped Rachel's ass when we were playing video games." I giggle and smile. Then it's silent. All you hear are the guys snores. And I know already Karizma is asleep. That's my que for me to sleep. I make my way over to my bunk and get in. I start thinking. How am I so lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend and 5 best friends. I smile and go to sleep.

[|||||||A/N||||||||]
This took my awhile to type
And I honestly hate this chapter
I have a small crush on this kid.
But I'm doing the 15 day letter challenge
And I said I'm not sure if I still like you tbh.
I'm gonna start doing youtube. 💁
and I'm gonna try updating more🎩
Alright PEACE OUT LOZER✌️😘