VI

[⚠️Warning: Italicized text is dark imagery read at your own risk ⚠️ ]
.
.
.
┌ ❀*̥˚─◌─❀*̥˚─◌┐
PARIS
└◌─❀*̥˚─◌─ ❀*̥˚┘
.
.
.

She remembered walking back to her room but stopped at the window at the end of the hallway. She noticed a giant shadow pass by, and she remembered her little self become terrified and ran into her room where she remembered hiding behind her bed holding her knees close to her chest.
She thought harder past that once the giant grabbed her body and brought her towards the window. She remembered fighting and straining against the Giants grip.

Until she remembered what he said. "You're such a tiny one! Cute too, but I see your heritage rare, and mysterious. A good morsel, but you're small and I'd rather see you be drowned in my poison and be resurrected just to be drowned in poison again. I'd love to hear your muffled screams, if your brother is sacrificed over for Earth Mother to reawaken, then you might just be saved for the mercy of Earth Mother," he touched 12-year-old Paris's nose ever so slightly, and it made her whimper quietly. She knew she couldn't scream for help mostly because she was scared to death, but it was also the fact that he could kill her at any moment.

"Of course you'd never know what that would mean little one since you'll never live to see the day that Gaea rains over the Earth once more!..

She snapped out of the memory since she got what she needed to answer Percy's question. He was waiting patiently, surprisingly. "He said that I wouldn't live till the day that Gaea rains over the Earth once more." She explained to him, and she could feel the pain all over again vibrating in her back.

"What happened when the giant came to you?" Percy asked and Paris flinched at the question, she wasn't exactly comfortable enough to tell anyone about what happened after the Giant came to visit her, except for her closest friends.

"It's personal." She told him promptly.

"Oh, sorry!" he mentioned rubbing the back of his neck, she shrugged it off, "it's alright," Paris said and then Camp Half-Blood finally came into view.

Paris gasped in surprise as the sun shone brightly on it. It was huge as it took up most of the Island, but she guessed the mist blocked the entryway and to the mortals sight.

Then she caught the Athena Parthenon at the corner of her eye staring her down. She thought it was a little unnerving but ignored it when she spotted the strawberry fields, then a huge blue house at the end of the field that Percy and herself were walking towards.

She was looking around at the fields and spotting a faun every now and then. She watched them pick the strawberries and play their flutes and she saw the magic within them.

"The strawberry fields, we use them to sell so we can get money and supplies," Percy mentioned and she nodded. "Makes sense."

"And that right over there," Percy said pointing, to a giant blue building that looked like a gigantic farmer's house. "Is the Big House," he mentioned and she nodded, "more gigantic than big, it looks like it can house 25 children plus the parents." Paris had commented as she noticed they were walking straight towards the "Big House."

She didn't walk any slower because of fear, she didn't hesitate her pace. She knew Chiron, the horse guy, she met him on the run. So many memories she could recall, because of their vividness, and their pain. She looked at her wrist as they walked up to the door, she rubbed her thumb lightly over it. Percy stared curiously at her actions, but when he opened the door to the Big House, Chiron was already at the door. "I thought I sensed you," he mentioned to Paris. She smiled a little and put her arm down.