Sweet Tofu X Reader

Gender Neutral, I'm again sorry if my posting schedule is off a lot but I'm going to high school in a few months and I need to pass my Pre-Algebra class even though it's stupid but yea! Enjoy! Also this was planned to be a Yandere!Sweet Tofu but I changed my mind so he is just really dangerous here.
Requested by @SpideyRambles

No One P.O.V.
It was the afternoon when you decided to close the shop early since business was slow. It was mainly because Big Ah and Little Ah woke up from their nap and couldn't find Bamboo Rice, so they decided to go see you (because they cute like that), but they were mistaken for rats and the customers came a little less. Most of them were loyal though and knew the rumors weren't true. Except for this one customer who comes by exclusively to find a reason to hate your restaurant.
   "I thought they fumigated this place and gotten rid of those monsters!" Of course, he was referring to Big Ah, Little Ah, and your Food Souls.
Flashback
"Sir, please leave Master Attendant Y/N alone, they're trying their best at the moment, and there are clearly many customers." Sakura Mochi tried to tell him. "We will attend to you as soon as we can, and right now, most of our friends are gathering ingredients at the market or protecting Gloriville from-"
"No!" He once again yelled. Many people in the village don't yell at Sakura, mainly because they know she is trying to help and they'll feel regret later. "I demand to speak to the manager at once! Do you know who I am?!"
Then, Sweet Tofu decided to waltz in the restaurant. "Hey, Sakura, Y/N needs you and Zongzi to do a delivery in-"
"You! Monster! Bring me your Attendant at once! I- STOP!"
Sweet Tofu grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, a shadow over his eyes. He had him pinned against a wall, and the man clearly was terrified. "Hehehe, what did you call me now?"
End Flashback
Sighing, you felt glad that you left him and his brother to do some training in the Ice-Arena with Tom Yum."Listen sir, my friends aren't monsters, and Big Ah and Little Ah aren't rats. They are also my friends." Looking for a Food Soul that could help you escort the man out, you saw Foie, and her being her, she charmed him and let him outside.
"Master Attendant, there's a problem I came to tell you about." Foie started.
Looking at her confused, you looked at her, a silent plea for more elaboration.
"It's the twins again, except as soon as this quarrel began about Sweet healing Tom Yum instead of Salty, Sweet went missing."
   Fearing about the last time this had happened, you told Foie to get the defense Food Souls near all the exits. Just because he was a support soul doesn't mean that he isn't any less dangerous than his brother! With Sushi going with Salty back to his room to make sure he doesn't escape too, you left the restaurant with some cooking talents on you to see if he went outside the restaurant.
Sweet Tofu P.O.V.
   "Hehehehe..."
   "G-get away! I won't come back! I swear it!"
   "Well of course you won't, what do you think happens when you die?"
   "P-please!" He started to back up as I got closer to him. "I won't disrespect you or your owner again! Just let me leave and I'll pretend I never met you!"
'Humans' I thought. 'Some of them are nice and others are just plain stupid, imma have fun cutting this one up.' "Yes well, you should've thought about that before coming over, and over, and over again..."
   Pulling out a knife I stole from the kitchen, I twirled it in my hand. He started to cry, and I was about to slice his throat when I started to feel dizzy. After coming to my senses, he was gone, and a trail of blood started to go behind me.
   "Are you alright sir? I'm so sorry, i'll take you home and get one of my other support souls with me."
   "B-back up! You put him up to this didn't you?!"
   Hearing the familiar, sweet voice of my Master Attendant behind me with the man, I turned around, a sickeningly sweet smile on my face. "There you are! I was waiting forever!"
   Your face had some of the man's blood on it somehow, but I felt like it made you far more attractive. "S-Sweet! Heal him now, and drop the knife!" You had an angry look in your eye, and I felt like it was my fault.
   "Oh dear~ I. Messed. Up." Dropping the knife, l took a step closer to my Master Attendant, and they flinched at the clattering sound of metal hitting the stone floor. "Didn't I? Master Attendant~"
  "Heal him, and let's go back to the restaurant, together Sweet..."
Y/N P.O.V.
   I was acutely aware of his fucked up crush on me, Nasi being the one who pointed it out after she admitted to having her own feelings for me. Attempting to help the man up, I used my lower body weight to pick him and myself up, but he pushed me away, and I came close to falling.
   "This town is worse because of those monsters! Don't worry about me coming back! I'm leaving this town, but keep that thing  in control!" He tried to run away, and Sweet Tofu was about to run after him, but in an attempt to keep him with me as long as possible to get the man some time, I hugged his arm and started to cry. The tears weren't necessary or even planned in keeping him with me, but they were because I felt as though I failed as a Cooking Attendant. I let my Food Souls escape, and I let the closer Food Souls take some emotional hits. When summoning him, I even had feelings at some point, but since his brother came, I saw his other, more sadistic side and worried he would try to hurt me if he found out.
   "Just stay! Please! It hurts me to see you go this far!" Clinging tighter, I was unable to stop the flow of tears as they began to fall. "I don't even care about him really, but the King would make me cancel my contract with you if he found out, and I can't bear to lose you!"
Suddenly feeling some weight on your head, you heard him laugh. Then, realizing what you just said, you realized you never lost those feelings for him, and yet you were still scared.
   "Alright. If my dear Master Attendant wishes it, i'll stay~" He cooed. "But you'll have to remember not make make me wait a lot, and keep me well entertained~"

   Bonus:
   N/A

   And that's the end of that, it was hard to write and the chapters are coming out shortly. There will be one coming out on Valentines Day bc someone requested someone and it seemed convenient.

Word Count: 1201