Coffee x Reader

Requested By: rockyblack125

No One P.O.V.

Yer dressss

   Coffee was in the restaurant cleaning it up before it opened, Pudding and Toast helping him

Coffee was in the restaurant cleaning it up before it opened, Pudding and Toast helping him. You were in your room changing into your usual work clothes before the day started. It was a brown dress  with thigh high black socks. Black flats with a dark brown bow on them completed your look, and you personally thought you looked cute in it. However, you began to smell coffee, and was about to call for Rice, but then the door opened.

   You saw your lover enter the room, but you still hadn't zipped up your dress because the zipper had gotten stuck, and so you kept your back away from him, hoping he wouldn't notice. You refused to tell him that in the morning, for about an hour, he would smell especially strongly of coffee making him easy to detect in the morning, but you would still always be distracted and notice too late. He walked slowly towards you, a smirk on his face enjoying the same routine. He always did this once if not twice a week mainly because no matter what he does it would always fluster you.

   "(Y/N)~" He chimed out. "If you don't hurry you're going to be late to open the restaurant, and we don't want Pudding getting mad at you now do we?" He said, quickening his pace, making you back up.

"W-well, of course not!" You replied, fearful for him finding out about your situation. "But Pudding always has a stick up his ass, and he never stays mad for long..." Each step he took you took one back, and you knew you would hit the wall eventually. Coffee always spent a lot of time with Chocolate and Spicy Gluten, and you knew a common topic in their conversations, and that they would always try and convince him to take it a step further. He said he might, but never gave assurance, making you constantly on edge when you were alone in either one's rooms.

   Hitting the wall, you just gave up, but still looked up at his towering figure looking down at you once you were closer. Hell, your chests were practically touching, and the smell of coffee blinded your senses.

Out of no where, he passionately kissed you, and being drunk from the intense smell of coffee and sugar, you easily melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. Unfortunately, you forgot the state you were in, until his fingers brushed up your spine, making you gasp and earning him a full-faced blush.

   "Trying to seduce me today (Y/N)? You should know better~" He taunted. He continued to trail his fingers up and down your spine, while he attacked your neck, already knowing your sweet spot, and began making a fresh hickey.

   "C-coffee..." You moaned. "It's still morning... and the zipper j-just got stuck is all..."

    He only stopped when he made a visible hickey though, and then chuckled at your embarrassment. "(Y/N)" he said, making you look at him. "Then why didn't you just ask? I'm your boyfriend after all~" After he successfully turned you around so your back was facing him, you considered protesting, though you knew it would do you no good. He carefully undid the zipper so it had room to move, but the decided to be a tease and left a trail of soft kisses on your back. He worked his was up to your neck where he began to leave another hickey, making you shiver.

"Coffee! I have to open the restaurant soon, and stop marking me, the customers are going to think things..." You really didn't want the customers to find out that a Master Attendant was dating her Food Soul as it could be bad for business. It wasn't illegal in Tierra but it would cause some controversy for the most part.

   Unexpectedly, he bit down on the hickey he just placed, then kissed it softly. He didn't bite hard enough to draw blood, but it did cause you to yelp. "Then let them know," he said darkly. "I see the way most of the customers talk and look at you, and don't you know I hate that I can't do anything? (Y/N)?"

You never thought about it that way. You knew Coffee was normally calm but would get jealous sometimes, but you never thought he would get this jealous. Feeling bad that you causes your blonde lover to feel such a way, you managed to turn around, finally facing him as he looked down on you. To your surprise, he didn't look mad at all, but he looked extremely sad, making you feel worse.

Grabbing both sides of his face, you kissed him passionately on his lips. He wasn't going to return it at first, being the petty bitch you fell in love with, but he softened up and licked you bottom lip asking for entrance. You complied, wanting to reassure him that you were only his. You thought you could hear giggling but ignored it as you didn't seem to care at the moment.

Once you both parted for air, Coffee rested his forehead on yours, and you just stared into his eyes for awhile. You both smiled at each other as though you were telepathically talking to each other, telling each other how you'd always be there for each other.

Just then, you heard a loud cough at the door of your room, and saw Gingerbread there, looking away from you two but you still had her full attention. Then she faced you again, her sword in her hand and her gingerbread people behind her with smiles on their faces. "(Y/N)? Pudding is seriously getting pissed right now and the restaurant was supposed to open 2 minutes ago."

Blushing from one of your Food Souls seeing you in this position, you told Coffee to zip up your dress and you went to go open the restaurant, hoping Pudding wouldn't be too angry at you or ask you why.

Bonus:
Pineapple Cake was at the doorway, giggling to herself at what she was seeing. She would have felt bad but you needed to open the restaurant and went to go tell Tortoise Jelly and Gingerbread to spilt you up, but not before telling Eggette and Crepe.
"How unlady like." Crepe muttered.
"I can't wait to tell everyone else!" Eggette yelled when he was far away enough from your room. "There'e no way they're gonna believe me!"

Okay finally done with this so imma go work on that Chocolate x Reader Lemon cuz yea. Also it's gonna be my first lemon so don't judge me if it's cringy. Also keep requesting because I only write on requests because I have barely any inspiration.
Word Count: 1142