Chocolate x Reader Lemon

Requested By: rockyblack125
(This is x fem)

No One P.O.V.
  "Ch-chocolate!"
  "Come on~ Just a little longer..."
  Currently Chocolate had you pinned against a wall, making a hickey where it was clearly visible. "Someone's gonna see us... i-it's embarrassing..."
   Growling a bit, he carefully snaked his left hand behind your neck, holding your face with his right. Smirking into your neck, he spoke in a teasing manner. "Then let's continue somewhere else~ If it's that bothersome" Before you had a chance to speak, he pinched a nerve, making you unconscious.

No One P.O.V.

   You slowly woke up, feeling a blindfold covering your eyes. When you tried to move you noticed your hands were handcuffed above your head, and only a draft of wind told you that were completely naked, and cold metal around your ankles proved you had no chance of escape. The room was clearly Chocolate's because of the heavy smell lingering in the air and because of the last memories you had of him before you blacked out.

   You heard someone walking towards you, who you assumed to be Chocolate. He removed the blindfold from you, and you remained silent out of anticipation, unconsciously attempting to rub your thighs together to ease some of the growing warmth in your womanhood. His shirt was off ,his pants were unzipped and his signature red fedora missing. Noticing your attempt to calm down your arousal, he smirked and brought his mouth to your ear, his bright blue eyes releasing a hypnotic glow. "Impatient are we~" He taunted in a seductive tone, eyes warm but hungry.

Blushing madly, you stuttered trying to find a quick response. "N-no! I just.. um..." Shit. You could feel his warm breath tickling your neck, and soon after he began to attack it, leaves trails of rough kisses along your collarbone and neck. You unwilling let out a moan, and he soon found your sweet spot, leaving a dark hickey on it. You were distracted by his actions that you didn't notice his hand traveling down to your sensitive area until he began to rub circles on your clit, his other hand cupping and squeezing your boob.

Everything he was giving you at the moment was overwhelming, and only got worse once he inserted two of his fingers inside you. "Choc-mphp!" He cut you off with his lips smashing into yours, forcing his tongue in your mouth. You could feel a knot tightening in your stomach, your breathes becoming quicker, and you released on his fingers.

   A heavy blush decorated your face, only growing darker when he stared you directly in your eyes while he licked your cum off his fingers. His damned smirk made you want to say something, but in the position you were in it would just give you his punishment.

He slowly brought his face closer to yours, and you could feel a greater heat in your sensitive area. "(Y/N)~ I'll take those restraints off of you, if you promise to behave~" You nodded, the pain of the cold metal stabbing into your wrists and ankles hurting, and you knew it would hurt worse after what would come next. "Good girl~" he cooed.

After this he brought you to your hands and knees, his large member pressed and pushing against your entrance but, to your fear, wouldn't quite fit. You could hear him chuckle, sending shivers down your spine. "Forgive me (Y/N), I promise the pain will pass~". Before you could even process what he said, he thrusted into you, hard, and you could feel yourself getting stretched out inside.

"Ah!" You screamed out of pain from being broken into so forcefully, but each thrust he pushed in and out with slowly but surely eased the pain and replaced it with pleasure.

   He grunted with each thrust, and the only sounds in the room was the slapping of skin on skin and yours and his moans. As quickly as it started, you came again. Your cum coated his member and he was able to thrust faster, and he soon released right after. While you basked in the afterglow of your release, he pulled out resulting in you both grunting. He pulled you next to him, burying his face in the crook of your neck, and pulling the covers over you both.

Bonus:
"Repulsive," Sushi groaned. "Couldn't even be quiet, now Eggette is crying for no good reason."

"Well you can't entirely blame them," Pineapple Cake grinned while pinching Eggette's cheeks. "At least they took it in his room and not in the kitchen~"

"..."

"..."

"Repulsive."

Ok shit so like sorry for taking like a month some stuff happened but don't worry im still writting chapters and one of them is prolly gonna be 7k+ words cuz I like to torture myself criiii. Requests are currently closed until half my list is complete OR the entire thing cuz it's good for another 2 months. Anyways hope you enjoy my first lemon and see you next week/month imma go kms baiii

Word Count: 845