♥cHaPtEr EiGhT♥

♧Third Person P.O.V. ♧

Alot have happened lately in the Sakamaki house hold . First Kyoko came to live with them all of a sudden , next they realized she was a demon non less Lucifer's adoptive yet favorite daughter , then they battled Cordelia who possessed Yui then told them that she was once her last and sixth contractor and that Kyoko was part of their child hood that they forgot . Then Yui stabbed herself and woke up as a vampire .

Right now it's sunday so no school the sun has already set which means it's day time in the Sakamaki household. 

"Hehehe~I am bored a Stupid Cheshire leaving me to go serve his brother . But eh he has a point the shoupd be togather . hehehe~" Kyoko said sitting upside down on the couch in the living room .

She can't sleep because everytime for some weird reason when she clothes her eyes she sees a weird tree and a voice calling her eve which made her hate sleep .

Sighing she got up and went outside only to find all the maids and butlers cleaning in a hurry .

"Huh what's happening here ?" she asked innocently. 

"My lady you should get ready , young masters father is coming to visit and you can't meet him in your school uniform so here go change . " A made said handing me a dress .

I took the dress then looked at it smirking I put it on with delight .

My double colored hair reached my waist and my bangs framed my face perfectly

My double colored hair reached my waist and my bangs framed my face perfectly .

"He's here !" I heared Reiji shout so I teleported to the entrance room .

After all of us stood there wearing formal outfits .

The door opened to reveal the flirtous white haired father Sakamaki. 

"My my you sure have grown my beloved sons " He said with that usuall fake smile then he turned to Yui "You must be the prospective bride " When he tried to kiss her hand Ayato started acting protective over her .

"Hehehe ~ You seem to still hold that fake smile Kar~l~hei~nz ~ " I giggled playfully. 

"That voice ! Were are you Akira ~" He said in flirtous manner which made his sons glare at him .

"Over her hehehe~" I said standing behind him .

"Lady Akira no kurayami chain demon of Hate & Betrayal , still beautiful and cheery as always I see " He bowing and kissing my hand .

"Hehehe~ I see your still a gentleman as always Karl " I said cheerfully .

"May I know why are you here with my sons my lady wouldn't you prefer if you come to my castle and maybe we can have dinner togather " He said with a flirty smile .

"Ah~ once a playboy always a playboy Karl , I would've come but I don't want last times incident to happen again , and it's too boring in your palace while here it's playful with your sons after all they are my age while your too old for me " I said formally shocking the brothers for my normal way of talking .

"I see well then except Laito have that dinner with your father maybe I can sew things up after all he is my best friend " Karl sighed .

"Hehehe~ good luck , he still use your picture as a playing dart board " I giggled and he seemed to be freaking out on the inside .

I walked towards Shuu who placed a protective arm around my waist making me giggle .

The dinner went awkwardly. Kind of . Karl and I talked about work and things like that then we talked about how we used to annoy Cordelia which everyone lauphed at .

"Hey Karl ?" I asked getting serious .

"What is it Lady Akira ?" He asled curiously as everyone looked at us .

"Eh I've been getting weird dreams , that you told me to inform you about if it ever happened . I see a big tree , red apple and hear a voice calling me . . . " I trailed off .

"Eve ?" He asked and I noded .

We stayed silent for a moment as the brothers shrugged it off saying it was nothing just a dream .

"It's just a dream don't worry about it my lady " He assured and I noded  feeling relieved.