🎭CHAPTER NINE🎭

☆KYOKO/AKIRA P.O.V.☆

I opened my eyes surprised to wake in the morning for the sun was still up , then I heard a chuckle that made the shivers to run down my back .

"Good~Morning~ Aki~ra~" It sang .

"Oh so you finally woke up demon b*tch " I said without the annoying cheery act .

"And what if I am ~" It asked using that annoying cheery voice .

I stood up to see I was still in my dress from last night so it did knock me out .

I walked towards the mirror to see that my old familiar appearance returned which made me grin , old raven hair with red highlights and red eyes and the same old pale skin .

Two hands sneeked aroun my shoulders I turned to see a similar white haired girl her hair styled in two pony tails she had soft pink eyes and pale skin .

"Oh by the way remind me who's the demon here again ~?" She sang and I chuckled .

"Of course it's me " I said smirking while she giggled .

**********************************************
♧Third Person P.O.V.♧
《Nowhere》

"EMPEROR ! EMPEROR! " Joker shouted freaking out .

"What is it ?" Emperor asked standing from his throme as the other chains entered fear shown in their eyes .

"It's Hate & Betrayal ! The double chain separated into two ! Akira and Akuma separated they are no longer Kyoko !" Love said dramatically. 

"Hmm . . . What are they planning? " Emperor asked deep in thought .

"We should warn the Sakamaki brothers " Forgotten said .

"Your right or else chaos might happen in the human world" Queen agreed .

They all looked at each other with worry for the troublemaker chain heck even Sloth was awake .

"We must capture Akira she's the evil side Akuma is just crazy . " Guardian said .

"No we can't say which one is evil and which is not we all know the both of them are like Jekyll and Hyde two diffrenet people yet they are one we should mix them again so Kyoko might return . " Emperor said .

"But the last time we did that was by using all our powers togather and the help of Lucifer and Karlheinz.  " Death said .

"Then call both of them ! NOW ! and someone go watch over the two " Emperor ordered .

*******************************

Joker , Love , Knight , Queen , and Forgotten appeared in the entrance room of the Sakamaki Mansion startling the brothers who appeared infront of them immediately. 

"What are you doing here Demons ?" Reiji spat .

"We have no time to explain mate ! We must Capture Kyoko now !" Joker said with fear .

"Explain or we won't let you " Kanato said worried about his tea party friend .

"Well you see Kyoko is just another name to her er them Kyoko is actually two diffrenet people mixed into one one half is the chain of Hate and the other is the chain of Betrayal with the two of them apart chaos shall fall ! Last time your father Karlheinz and mothers , plus Lucifer were able to mix the two of them but now with them apart the mothers dead we don't know what shall happen !" Queen explained .

"I see then we shall capture them-" Reiji said but was cut off .

"Hehehe~Guess who's back~!" A demonic voice sang .

They all turned to see two beautiful yet crazy looking girls and Yui ran down stairs trembeling with fear .

"Who the hell are you ?!" Ayato demanded .

"My name is Akira no Kurayami we already met I am the chain of Hate !" The red eyed and black haired girl said with a smirk .

"And my name's Akuma Tensuya , nice to meet ya I am the chain of Betrayal !" The white haired girl said grinning .

"We both are Kyoko Tensuya the chain of Chaos !" The two of them sang .

"Wait wait wait your telling me that both of you are Kyoko and 'Him' , our mothers , and king of hell turned both of you into one crazy yet kind girl ?" Ayato asked trying to process what's happening .

"Mhm" Everyone said .

"Awe~ Ayato-kun doesn't remember us ! No ! It seems they all don't remember us ! We should make them remember !"The creepy demon girls giggled .

Suddenly a black whole appeared underneath everyone as the chains dissapeared leaving Yui and the Sakamaki brithers to deal with their chaos .

They all appeared in a weird white room sitting in Cenima like chairs infront of a white screen with popcorn and soda .

"Were are we ?" Shu asked lazily as he looked around .

"Gentle men and Yui ! Welcome to the front seat to our memory theater please remain silent until the show is over . " The two girl's voices giggled as everything turned black .