Chapter 1 ~ Egglympics

Disclaimer guys: I'm not sure what the ex heck I'm doing up this late, but I was watching mrbeast and saw another clip of Chris and Chandler being dumb and cute and I felt like there just had to be a story on this and I couldn't find one so here we go.

- - - - -

Chris' POV

Jimmy invited Chandler and I over after filming his latest video. Throwing himself onto his couch he turns to us looking just as exhausted as I feel. I could probably drop at any given second."How about we watch a movie tonight guys? Something funny maybe?" Chandler and I just nod in agreement, not having enough energy to do much else. I head to the kitchen in search for snacks, Chandler following to help out like usual.

Opening the fridge, I pull out some sodas as well as a few other things we might want. Turning around I find Chandler placing a bag of popcorn into the microwave. Not realizing my own actions, I focus on every movement made by him. Despite knowing him for many years, and ignoring my own thoughts of it over time, even I have to admit that he's a fairly handsome looking guy.

Yeah that's the problem, he's a guy.

Shrugging off my thoughts I walk up to him. "So what did you think of todays video?" I figured I must've scared him a bit from the way he jumped slightly.

"Oh, uh, it was pretty cool," he trails off a bit rubbing at his neck "except for the fact that I lost again." he forces out a laugh at the end.

I laugh thinking about his continuous losing streak. I still wonder if it's intentional or if he's just really bad in these situations."You'll get it next time bud. I just really thought I was going to make you laugh when I brought my mouth so close to yours in that one challenge. Instead you just looked grossed out." I laugh nervously towards the end.

His eyes spark with recognition, I assume he's remembering the events of the egg video. "Oh n-no I wasn't grossed out I was just..." he pauses for a moment and scratches his neck in thought. "Confused..?"

I choose not to dwell on the topic any longer. "It's whatever man, I'll get you next time for sure." He just smiles at me and our eyes lock onto one another's for a few more seconds until we're interrupted by Jimmy booming voice from throughout the house.

"Holy shit guys check this out!" Jimmy's voice rings from the living room. Eventually Chandler breaks our staring match and leads the way as we both make our way out of the kitchen. Confusion written on my face as I wonder what's gotten our friend so worked up, despite being so tired beforehand.

As soon as he sees us, he gestures us over excitedly."Okay first off, our egglypics video has gotten 1.2 million likes in just a few hours. Yeah yeah, that's awesome and all but, what's more important though is the fact that people are starting to ship you two."

I take a moment to let the information set in before actually understanding what Jimmy just said. I glance over at Chandler in disbelief, trying to find a reaction, but he only scrolls through the comments with his mouth slightly agape. "No, there's no way man. That's impossible." he mumbles.

I snort at his choice of words "I wasn't aware that I was that bad thanks."

He only laughs. "Oh you're not, I'd tap that any day." he jokes.

"Woah! I'm still in the room losers. I think you're letting this get to your heads guys." Jimmy chuckles. He moves away from the laptop and heads over to the tv to find the top ranked movies. I grab the drinks from the kitchen counter where I left them, while Chandler grabs the popcorn he made as well as pizza rolls and a box of gushers. We place everything out on the table and Jimmy picks a few movies before buying them. Soon after he disappeared into his hallway.

"Lets get this night started!" I hear Jimmy yell from where he is, making Chandler and I laugh as we plop down on the big couch.

Not long after, Jimmy brings over three pillows and two blankets. "You guys can share a blanket because I'm awesome and get my own." I didn't complain and neither did Chandler considering we've been doing this stuff for years. I catch the blanket Jimmy throws to us, getting comfortable next to Chandler while Jimmy settles on his own single recliner before pressing play.

Thus our night begins.

- - - - -

Can we get two votes on this guys? Next one will be up soon. Sorry this one is short its just because it's so late at night- sorry early in the morning haha.

<3

Instagram: daena_main
Lets be friends lol.