Chapter 4 ~ Wanna Play A Game?

You guys are honestly the best supporters. I really appreciate everyone who wished me good luck on my ACT. <3 That test freaked me out XD. Anyway so sorry for the long wait. I just didn't want to rush and put out a crappy chapter after all the support you guys have been giving. 1k reads?!? Gfufbfvdjggsfddhhfhgdfgfg!!! Anyway, I'll shut up enjoy. <3
Btw I made an error of calling Jake Ryan but it's fixed.
- - - - -

Chandler's POV

I wake up to the rumbling of the plane landing. I lift up slowly trying not to wake Chris and Kayla. Although not even a second later my plans were ruined as Jimmy and Garrett start yelling and shoving one another excitedly over the fact that we've arrived. Bailey and I laugh when Jake throws his neck pillow at them to get them to shut up.

Kayla stirs in her sleep before waking up and looking out her window. She gasps and starts to shake Chris awake. He doesn't open his eyes and tries to push away Kayla's hands. She continues to shake him and I reach over and pinch his cheek.

He grabs my hand to stop me and I laugh when he starts to drift off again with his hand in mine. Kayla's brows furrow a bit as she grabs his hand from me and intertwined their fingers. Placing multiple kisses on his face she whispers to him. "Wake up we're here. "

He slowly opens his eyes and looks to the window. I couldn't help but stare at him as his eyes lit up showcasing the golden flakes they've held. He looked over at me and being the awkward weirdo I am I just smiled, cleared my throat and got up from my seat to grab my things.

As I reached for my bag, a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who." From the purring in the person's voice and the very strong smell of Victoria's Secret perfume, it wasn't very hard to figure out who it was. The thought made me cringe a little.

I turn around and find Kayla's sister nearly pressed against me. "Hey, Lainey." I chuckle nervously at our proximity to one another. Before she can say anything, most likely something that will make me beyond uncomfortable, Jimmy calls us and tells us to catch up. I hurry and grab my bags making my way off the plane and as far from Lainey as possible.

As soon as we step off the plane a lady with a huge smile walks up to all of us and places a flower necklace around our necks. We all step out of the airport and we're instantly greeted by a multi-passenger golf cart for all of us and one for our luggage as well. "You've really planned everything huh Jim." Tyler punches Jimmy playfully and Jimmy flicks back his nonexistent hair. "Oh, you give me too much credit. Anyway, let's go already. I wanna get the settling in done before our first activity tonight."

I start loading my stuff on the cart along with everyone else. Although I still can't help but wonder what he's up to so, I decide to ask. "What do you mean by "activity " exactly?"

He glances at me before hopping on the cart. "You would be the one to ask, wouldn't you? Well if you must know, there's a ball of some sort happening tonight at the resort we're staying at. Dress as nice as you would if we were going to see our king Felix."

I look at the ground with my eyebrows furrowed. A ball? With dancing? Oh god. Last time we've been to a fancy event, it was Chris' wedding. Halfway through the after-party, Jimmy had to take me home because I couldn't even stand up straight anymore. It wasn't my finest moment. Then again I wouldn't know because I couldn't remember what happened that night. Chris wouldn't talk to me for weeks after that but thankfully we're good again. I've never asked him about it, I don't want him to distance himself from me anymore.