Chapter 6

(I called Jake Ryan for some reason haha. It's fixed.)

Present Day

Bailey's POV

"Let's just say you've won." Chris whispers.

I watch as Chandler just stares back at him not saying anything and everything goes silent. As awkward as the moment was for me, considering I was just watching this happen, I couldn't pass up a good opportunity.

I quietly pull out my phone and take a few pictures of their current position. I then slide my phone back in my pocket when I hear a ding of elevator. They don't seem to hear it and just lay there.

"Hey, uh, guys? I know you guys are probably having some debate on who won and all but it probably won't look good if everyone sees you two like this." The doors slowly open and Jimmy is probably the only one who can see their position at that moment.

Chandler's eyes go wide and he all but softly shoves Chris off of him. Which in turn causes him to gracefully fall on his face next to earning Chandler a swift punch in his arm. "What the hell was that for?" Chris whisper yells at him.

"You're the one who-"

"Hey guys!" I cut off the two bickering on the floor when everyone starts to make their way out of the elevator and notice them. "I totally beat them." I laugh nervously with a smile. I don't want to have to explain what actually happened, and by the silence from the other two it was safe to say they didn't want to either.

Jimmy snorted walking over to us. " Oh I'm sure you did kid." He ruffled my hair which made me smack his hand away with a frown.

"How would you know if I did or not?"

"Your face turns red when you lie Bailey." He laughs and boops my nose. I swear if I wasn't paid by him, and he wasn't a good friend of mine, I more than likely would've fought him already. Then again I don't think I would because I'm nice. That's what I'd like to think anyway.

"Babe, are you okay?" I try not to laugh as Katie walks over to Chris who's still lying face down on the floor.

"Hm?" He turns over to her and smiles. "Oh yeah I'm great sweetheart. Just, uh," he looks over at everyone else also staring at them just sitting on the ground. "I'm just talking s break after that race. I think I'm getting old dear."

I watch as she chuckles and starts to lay on top of him kind of cuddling him.

"Alright I'm out! This is just getting weird." Jake makes his way to his door and Tyler follows behind him. "Yep I'm with you." They laugh and make their way into their room.

Soon after everyone else starts heading to their rooms and I look over at Chris, Katie, and Chandler still on the ground. Chris has closed his eyes closed as Chandler is poking his cheek making Katie glare at him and shove his hand away. Chris doesn't seem to even notice this happening.

Excuse me? Who does she-

"Come on we have to talk." Jimmy gently grabs my wrist and tugs me towards our room, unlocks the door, and walks in closing it quickly behind us. "What happened out there?" His stare was slightly intimidating.