eight.

(4 months later)

   Jesalena.

   "On me you lying

   "On me you lying." I laughed hard as I leaned back. Me and Deyone was chilling while waiting for some drinks at my house.

     Life has been great for me. I've had no sign of Leyla, I'm over Denise and I even hav-

  "Drinks?" I heard a chuckle come from the kitchen as she finnaly walked to the patio of the house. A smile formed on my face when she set the drinks down.

    "You forgetting something." I closed my eyes as she layed a kiss on my lips. A smile crept and stayed on my face.

  "You and Trisha make me wanna get a shorty. Not like that but you see-" Me and Trisha looked at him confused then bust out laughing.

  Like I told you.. Life is great man.

Denise

Denise.

   I was walking with my hoodie on my head as it was down. My girlfriend doesn't like when people look at or in my face so she makes sure I wear a hoodie everywhere I go.

   Y'all ever wanted to just.. Run away? Even though you have no place to run to? You just wanna leave and never come back.

   Y'all ever just feel like a fuck up.. But cant do anything about it ? Because you KNOW its your fault.

  As my emotions and thoughts were running wild I finnaly made it to my girls house. When I walked up to the door I turned the knob walking into the pot smelling house.

    "Where the fuck have you been Denise?" A mad voice said.

Fuck was all that ran through my mind.

  "Baby , I-I had to work" I said swallowing the lump that stood still in my throat. I understand my dominance level was high before but after I met her it shrunk.

    I regret messing things up with Jes. She was a good girl and I didn't even see or notice it. It makes me feel bad everyday.

  And I cant tell her because I no longer go to school, Me and Leslie don't talk and my girlfriend is crazy.

     Im just stuck..

  "So you don't hear me talking to you?" She said grabbing my face squeezing it to where I couldn't focus.

     "I hear you!" I mumbled trying to move myself. That set her OFF.

  "Bitch!" Her left hand slammed into my chest pushing me down to the floor. My head had hit the side of the couch causing a throbbing pain in my head.

   "Don't move until I tell you so.. You hear me?" She said letting her foot lead to my stomach as a kick.

  Tears left my eyes as I nodded spitting up blood.

      This pain is unbearable..

  "Do you HEAR me?" She said.

  "Yes Leyla.." I said lightly before blacking out.

" I said lightly before blacking out