nine.

Denise.

   I woke up on the ground with a headache that could really kill. My ribs and stomach was killing me while the cooter that was in between my legs throbbed. Did she..

    When I sat up my pants were on the other side while my boxers were at my knees. I closed my eyes in disgust finally realizing and remembering what had happened.

     God why me.

After a few moments crying my eyes out , I called out for Leyla.

  No answer..

    So I called again.

   No answer.

     ..."Okay Denise" I said to myself.

I knew it was time.

   Gathering all the strength I had , I lifted my body up off the floor letting out an earpiercing scream of pain. I felt like I was stepping on rocks and glass while banging my head against the wall. I cried out in pain.. Not physical but mental.

   The thought that I couldn't do it popped up in my head constantly.

  Getting my thoughts back straight something shifted in me.

   I felt like I got my groove back. Stretching out to get ready for the trip I have my game face sat on top.

   I took off my boxers and the rest of my clothes limping up the stairs with dried tears mixed with new falling ones.

     When I get to the room , the first place I went was the restroom. When I turned on the light the sight was unbearable. I had bruises and scars all over me. I couldn't stand to even glace at the way my body looks.

   I stiffed up and decided to proceed with the plan. Washing myself to get the blood off of me I scrub gently but fast. Who knows how much time I have.

   When I finished , I walked to room putting on a black Nike jogging suit and Nike slides. I went to the drawer grabbing all the stacks of money I've been saving for this night.  I looked at the room one more time before leaving and promising to never glance at this room another day in my life.

   -an hour later.

  I pulled up to my old school smelling the breeze. It smelt fresh and relaxing. Before getting out the car I put my hoodie over my head just incase Leyla followed me. I grabbed my keys and money getting out as I run to find Leslie's room. Im praying she still goes here and has the same dorm. When I finnaly got to it I stopped on my tracks. 

   "God please.." I knocked on the door.

  I heard footsteps as my heartbeat grew.

   It finnaly opened.

  "Who the f- Denise? Is that you?" She said.

    I nodded as I instantly began to cry. Thanking god for letting her in my presence.

    She pulled me in for a hug that was warm and tight. I felt like it was meant for me to be here. Tonight was perfect and im forever thankful.

   - 30 minutes later.

   "When I find this bitch.. When I find THIS BITCH ON MY DADS GRAVE IMA CHOKE HER OUT! IMA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR DOWN HER THROAT HER SHIT GON COME OUT HER EYES W- " I grew tired of her rant.

  "Okay.. I get it Leslie." I chuckled just happy to even be here.

   I told her everything. From beginning to end. She was so mad she was crying and getting way out of character.

   I missed it so much so I think I'll let her continue.

Before the end of her rant it was another knock on her door. My heart sunk. She's here.. She's here for me.

   I automatically began to shake as I was scared for my life.

   "Calm down and go hide in the bathroom.. Now!" She ordered quickly as I ran to it almost slipping. I went in and locked the door looking up. It was silence.

   "You can come out now!" I heard Leslies voice giving me relief.

I walked out and seen her standing with a familiar face. I've seen her somewhere.

  "Denise meet my fiance.. Trisha" Leslie smiled.

 Trisha" Leslie smiled