twelve.

Denise.

   I woke up with a headache that felt as if my head was a heart of it's own. The bumping and throbbing was terrible and my vision was blurry.   Remembering what had happened before I passed out my heart dropped to my stomach. Leyla is back. Looking around the room I observed where I was. I'm still at Jes but she isn't here.

   My hands were tied behind my back and ducktape was on my mouth.

  Why me? Why did my life have to end up this way? I'm so disappointed in myself and I just can't help..but give up.

  She can have me. Whatever she wants to do to me, she can.

I finally give up.

   As I was thinking these thoughts the door swung open. The figure started walking towards me as I realised it was the devil in disguise.

"So you thought you could get away from me Denise?" She shook her head in disgust.

  Smack! Her hand went across my face.

   "You thought that I was just gonna let you go? And then.. Your at Jes's house?" She chuckled.

   Smack!

    I tilted my head to the side as the stinging was unbearable. Tears filled my eyes falling down from my cheeks to the floor.

  God please take me..

     "You know.. I never really had anyone Denise. And I remember telling you that. AND YOU STILL LEFT." Her laugh was evil but the words she was saying killed me softly.

  "So now.." She put a gun to my head.

   "... I have to kill you." She laughed cocking back the gun.

    Jesalena.

  I pulled up to my old house. The house where I grew up. It made my stomach twist and turn knowing half the evil things that went on here.

  "Leyla stop!" I laughed as she tickled my sides.

  I hate when she does this because she sticks her nails in my skin each and everytime. It was a cool Saturday and me & Leyla decided to just chill and lay around all day.

   When she finished I sighed in relief. She climbed on top of me biting her bottom lip.

"Gimmie a kiss girl." I smiled softly then sat up on my elbows giving her what she wanted.

  I placed my lips on hers slowly letting our lips collide passionately.

This is where im gonna spend the rest of my life. With her.

   I shook the memory out as I noticed nothing changed about it. It looked old and run down only because it is. The area around it was nice and subtle just like it was when I was a kid.

   Getting out the car the vibe felt off. It wasn't this house but it's something.

  I decided to call the house phone as I pulled my device out my jogging pants. I went to the call screen pressing the green button.

   It rung and rung but no one answered.

When she didn't pick up I got in my car and zoomed off quickly. My stomach felt sick as if I was about to throw up. Lord please, don't let me lose this girl again.

   Pulling up to my crib I left the car running as I sprinted to where I needed to be. When I got there the door was cracked open. Pulling out my gun I crept in. It was dark.. Except for the room in the back.

   Rushing to it I felt something go through my chest. I stopped on my tracks falling down to the ground. My vision blurry as I couldn't see but I did notice one person.. Denise.

  "Jes please.. N-no no! Come on baby I'm sorry." She cried.

    Denise.

   When the gun was bought to my head I closed my eyes thinking fast. Whatever she tied on my wrist was like thread cause it didn't take me long to get it off. Planning on what to do I put it to action.

   I quickly punched her in the stomach as she went down.

  "Fuck Denise!" She yelped in pain.

"Take that shit!" I punched her again as the gun left her hand giving me enough time to untie my feet.

   Getting up I ran for it but couldn't get far. She dragged me by my hair as we both heard someone come in the house. Please let it be Jes.

  Seeing that it was I got a sense of relief.. Until Jes shot her.

  My heart left. My soul left.

     Her body shaking, her gagging and coughing up blood it was just too much. Running to her I couldn't help but cry.

  "Jes please .. n-no no come on baby I'm sorry." I cried.

Leyla laughed and walked closer.

  "... Goodbye Denise." She smirked pulling the trigger. I froze up realising I've been shot as well. I heard her laugh one more time as she vanished.

  I fell on the side of her smiling a little as my body was shutting down.

   Jes gasped trying to get out her words.

   "Denise.. I-I'm in l-love with you." Tears filled my eyes as I grabbed her hand having no more strength left.

  This is it.. This is the end. No more pain and no more heartbreak. Jes doesn't have to be strong and front for the world anymore. She doesn't have to hurt or cry or worrying about anyone leaving and breaking her heart.

   There's no more pain. No more sorrow.  I'm in safe hands. Lord please forgive Jes for her sins. Forgive me for mine.

  I coughed up blood then looked at Jes as she was watching me. Her eyes slowly but surely losing life. She tried to smile as her eyes rolled to the back of her head but came back slowly.

   She looked at me with relief. It wasn't a smile that said a thousand words.. It was a smile that told me she meant what she said.

     "I love you, Jesalena."

     "I love you more Denise."

   Our eyes closing together.

   Hand in hand.

  And we went to an endless paradise.

  The end..