- Three

Denise.

  "So you said she was a catfish?" I tried to hold in my laughs but no longer couldn't. Crazy how that shit actually happens to people.

   I was on the phone with Leslie and we just seemed to be laughing our life away about a current situation she had heard and witnessed along with myself. People are gonna realize that you get what you deserve.

   "Hate that dumb bitch.. she's mad stupid to me." Words flew from her lips as a chuckle left mine.

"You still going to the party right? Cause I hope you didn't invite me just to leave me hanging.. again." She smacked her lips.

   "Yes Denise .. I'm still going it's tonight. And guess who else is gonna be there." I wasn't even there and I knew a smirk was upon her lips.

  "Who?" I asked.

"Jes." When her name was said shivers went down my spine. Her name sends me a to a place named curiosity but we all know that curiosity killed the cat.

  I cleared my throat. "And? I don't like studs anyway so I don't give a fuck." A laugh had left my bestfriends mouth.

  "We're all girls , Denise!"

"I want my bitch.. to look like a bitch. I don't want my bitch to dress like me." I rolled my eyes.

  "Okay mane, anyways I'm gonna be there at 7.. be ready , you hear me?" She said in a bossy tone.

   "Aight lil zaddy." I joked and hung up the phone. I laid my head back and groaned.

  I didn't want jes to be there honestly. I already know something bad is gonna happen and the energy is not there to do anything negative.

  The way she looks at me makes my skin crawl and explode with goosebumps. I'm not gonna lie she is very attractive and good looking but I-

    SNAP OUT OF IT DENISE! YOU DONT DATE STUDS.

  "Okay maybe I need to get up and see what I'm gonna wear." I went to the restroom and start the shower hopefully getting all the thoughts out of my head.

  When I got out , I threw on a black Nike shirt with black ripped jeans , a orange Nike windbreaker and black huaraches.

  Looking at the time on my phone I noticed it was 6:57

  Looking at the time on my phone I noticed it was 6:57. Leslie was gonna be here in 5..4..3..2..

   BANG, BANG , BANG.