Chapter 8 : Let the lesson begins

The next day at the Heelshire Mansion. Anna turn to the sky and see that the sun has beginning to set. She closes the 'Peter Pan' book she held in her hand and put her feet on the ground. She stretched her body after lying so long on the hammock. Luckily, there was two tree that situated near to each other at the left side of the mansion so Anna knows that she won't feel bored just sitting at the house. It was a whole lot easier setting up the hammock that way.

Anna turn to her side to see the Brahms doll sitting on a small rocking kiddy chair just by the side of the tree that holds the top of the hammock. She smiles to it and brush the doll's hair. It was smooth and it surprise her since the doll has been living here for years. Perhaps older than her too.

Anna turn her gaze towards the old original copy of Peter Pan in her hand and memories of her giving it to Brahms when they were a child making her heart aches. Anna found the book in the small box she once gave to Brahms as a present in his room. It was under the bed and it amazes her how the hard cover and the pages was still in a good condition. It was supposed to be rotten or fill with spots or eaten by bugs but no. The book was in the exact, perfect shape and condition it was in when she gave to Brahms as gift.

Anna took the liberty of taking the book out of the box, wanting to read it for her spare time. Then, she remembered how the box also once contain a porcelain mask each for her and Brahms but the box was now empty. Who could've took it? She thought to herself. Must've been misplaced by Brahms back then or by his parents. She shrugged her shoulder and left with the book.

The sky was getting dark so Anna hold the book and carry Brahms doll with her as they walk inside the house.

After done making dinner for herself and of course Brahms doll himself, Anna cleaned up the kitchen and walks towards her bed room with Brahms doll laying on the bed. She took off her clothes and step into the bathroom where she filled the bathtub with warm water and bubble bath gels.

Stepping inside the warm tub right after pulling the curtain felt like heaven. Her slightly aching feet and back after keeping the house clean felt nice and she just lay there with her hair tied in a messy bun. She closed her eyes as she leans her back on the tub, falling asleep.

Without her noticing, a huge dark figure clouded the bath curtain, standing behind it for a moment then leaves quietly.

***

As Anna was sleeping peacefully in the tub, the dark figure sneak into her room and stare at her bed. He walks slowly towards the bed and sat on it, caressing the duvet, right on the place where Anna soft body would lie. He slowly lies on the bed and held the sheet to his chest, taking a huge whiff of the sweet scent, so inviting and warm. He could feel a painful ache down his body, his breeches getting tight with his shaft, pushing on it.

He couldn't understand why his body would react like that but he knows it only happens when she is near or when he could feel her physically or mentally. That was how much Anna's herself affects him and he couldn't believe it, he like it so much. The scent was at its strongest when she came to this home and every inch of the walls smells of her and he didn't understand why.

Was it love? Was this what his parents go through when they were together?

Flashes of memory as a child swam through his thoughts and it was a good one. He remembers as a child when he was playing with his toys in the living room, he heard his parents laughing at the kitchen. He ended up sneaking there and spied at his parents being lovey-dovey with his mother sitting on the table and his father standing in between her legs.

He remembers he scrunched his eyes at the view as he stares at his parents kissing and stealing kisses.

"George, my love. You have to stop doing that or else we'll be caught."