3|In the Morning

Groaning into the pillow, Janae clenched her satin sheets. It was around 10 o'clock in the morning, but she was on summer break from teaching her second graders. Although she enjoyed it, the break couldn't have come fast enough.

"Damn, this shit sweet. Fat, too. You got a pretty ass pussy, girl," he mumbled into her. Shaking his head side to side while his tongue remained stiff inside her, Chevy used his thumb to tap her clit, teasing her. 

"Mmm, fuck!" She cried into the damp air.

Janae places her hand on Chevy's shoulder and began to push against it with the little strength she had left. 

"Baby, n-no! No m-mooooreeee, pleaseeeee!"

He chuckled into her, his tongue vibrating and sending jolts of energy up her spine. Her back arched immediately as she tugged on his short hair.

Feeling herself about to cum, Janae's eyes opened and began rolling when she realized her dream was a reality. She tweaked her nipples and let out a sexy moan.

 "Chevy, I CAN'T! It's toooooo much, ugh!"

He looked up and for a split second, she saw her wetness in his beard and around her mouth. At this sight she closed her eyes and released harshly.

Chevy continued pecking around her mound and sucking at her lower lips, causing a mixture between a gasp and a whimper to escape her throat. She opened her eyes to see he was still staring at her face.

Unexpectedly to her, another orgasm ripped through her body, leaving her completely limp and out of breath. He care up and kissed her lips, taking her breath away for the third time in twenty minutes.

"Baby," he husked. "Mhm?" She voiced. "Next time you ask me I can come in the morning for breakfast, be ready for me to eat."