9|Red Light

The fan was spinning at medium speed, the lights were out and the shutters on the windows were closed. 

Plugged into the wall was a string of red lights that hung around the room, suspended by hooks strategically placed in the ceiling. 

A speaker played a slow mix at a low volume for mere background noise; simply fueling the passion between the two lovers.

With her head thrown back, she was able to see past the man on top of her to the mirror ceiling of the bedroom; allowing his vivid movements and her body spasms to be reflected back to her.

"You see you, sweetheart? I want you to see what I see. Keep your eyes open for me," he hummed into her ear. She complied, leaning up to place butterfly kisses on his chest. He pumped into her at a steady pace, now staring into the windows of her soul.

"Fuck," she groaned. "Go deeper." He chuckled, lifting her leg and bending it backwards so that her knee touched her cheek.

"I'm tired of y'all tellin' niggas to 'go deeper'. How you know I got more to give? I don't ask you to get wetter. It's not fair. I'm givin' you what I got and you can barely handle that."

His lover's mouth opened but she didn't make a sound. She bit her lip and grasped his abs as best as she could. She would've opted for her hair, but she had just got a touch up. She also wasn't willing to shred another 'indestructible' Egyptian cotton sheet set, because the shit was expensive.

He went to her neck, grunting and growling in pleasure, knowing it was one of her fetishes. Her eyes rolled back slightly in response as he guessed they would and she let a low moan slip through her lips. She clenched around his member to try to pull him closer to his release.

"I'm close! Don't stop, please," she begged. "Damn, you so sexy. Look up," he instructed once more. As soon as she saw through her blissful haze, she released and he followed soon after. He stroked her a few more times, then proceeded to kiss her forehead, pulling out.

"I needed that. Thank you," she mumbled wearily. "Anytime, boss." He replied, scooting closer to her.