5

Mandy's POV

I got up and took a shower. I got dressed (photo above) and then I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I did my makeup and then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I couldn't find anything so I just sat down. A few minutes later I hear a know at my door. I get up confused and open the door and I see a Geoff standing there. Right he said he wanted to come over. I let him in. "You look nice today... not that you don't always look nice!" Hes so cute when he's nervous. NO MANDY YOU LIKE AWSTEN!! "Thank you" I said smiling and sitting down on my couch. He does the Same. I grab my phone and go on Snapchat. I hold my phone up and Geoff smiles and so do I. I get the picture, save it then go to Instagram to post it. I post it tagging Geoff and captioning it "with this weirdo🤣" I laugh as I post it. "What's your instagram I'll follow you" He said smiling. "It's @/Mandys.coffin" I said. "Creepy name" he said following me. "I know" I giggle as I stand up. He stands up as well and comes over to me. "You wanna be friends with benefits" he asked me with a awkward smile. "What the hell I don't want to have you know what with you" I said stomping my foot on the ground. "No no no without that" he said scratching the back of his neck. " then please explain it to me" I said crossing my arms. "Well basically we kiss and act like a couple but not around other people it's a secret and both of us are free to flirt with other guys and girls and even if we get in a relationship it wouldn't count as cheating" he explained to me. "I mean I guess but if I get in a relationship I'm stopping this even if it's not considered cheating" I said. " I know how it feels you be cheated on and I wouldn't ever wanna make my significant other feel that pain" I say looking down. "You were cheated on? Oh my god I'm so sorry" he says hugging me and kissing my forehead. "Lets go to the store and grab some food" he said pulling away from our hug smiling. "You want eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast" He asked me. "Sure" I said smiling since I'm starving.

*𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

We got to the store. We walked in. I'm trying to avoid my old boss and old work mates. We walk over to the juice aisle. "Awsten told me to grab orange juice" he said laughing. "Of course he did" I said getting butterflies at the thought of Awsten. "So, whats your favorite band" he asked grabbing the juice. "Waterparks" I said smiling and laughing. "Your too cute" he said smiling. "So are you" I said grabbing his hand in mine. His hand was so big compared to mine. He let go "Mandy if someone catches us holding hands it will be all over the fandom" he said. "Oh yes I forgot" I said.