8

Awsten's POV

I wake up and find that Mandy's head was laying on my chest. I start to get butterflies and my heart starts racing my cheeks heat up. Man I must really be falling for her. I see Otto come in. "Do you need help" he says walking over to me. "I'm kinda enjoying it" I said smiling. "ASK. HER. OUT." Otto said very loud. "SHHH" I said to him putting my finger up to my mouth. "Well I'm just saying I'm positive Geoff likes her" Otto said crossing his arms. "What how do you know" I asked. "Eyes never lie" he said smirking. "I can't ask her out because we're are going on tour and it will be a distraction" I said. "Whatever dude but just hurry cause Geoff's gonna get to her before you" he said. "Whatever. My last relationship hurt me a lot I really don't think I'm ready" I said looking down at her. "I mean I know your ex hurt you by breaking up with you over text but you need to move on" he had a point but I still need to focus on tour. I felt her start to wake up which was good cause we had to leave soon. "AHH IM SO SORRY" She yelled jumping up from laying on my chest. "Woah calm down it's okay I didn't care" I said pulling her into a hug. "I'm embarrassed" she said pulling out of the hug. "Why" I said giggling. "Because I was sleeping on your chest" she said putting her face into her hands. I took her hands off her face and put them around my neck and I put my arms around her waist. "Don't be" I said.

*𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

Mandy's POV

I finally got my makeup, hair and got dressed (picture above) I curled my hair and ran my fingers through it so it would be wavy. I ran downstairs only to find everyone staring at me. "Ooo Mandy's getting frisky for one of us. I have some ideas on who" Otto said. I covered my my face with my hands and sat down next to him punching him in the arm. "Your so mean" I said to him. "I know" he giggled. I saw Awsten and Geoff walking up to me. "You look pretty." Geoff said smirking. "Thanks" I giggled. "You look very beautiful" Awsten said as well. "Thank you" I said smiling and I of course started blushing. Geoff looked annoyed and walked away. Awsten sat next to me. A while later we finally started boarding the bus. I was sitting on the couch at the table on my laptop when Geoff came over to me. The other boys were in the back putting equipment away. He sat next to me and put one arm around my waist. I giggled. He leaned over and started kissing my neck which I didn't mind but I didn't want Awsten or Otto to ask questions. I started giggling again. "S..t...op" I got out. "Why" he whispered in my ear. "Because I don't want you to give me a hicky" I said smiling. "I won't I'll only do it a little" he said. "Fine" I said smiling. He continued to kiss my neck making his way up to my lips. We started making out but then we hear someone walk in. We stop and look over. It was Otto with a shocked look on his face. "Are you guys a thing" he asked. "No. friends with benefits without the you know what" I said. "Dude Aw- never mind" he said. I don't know what he was gonna say but I knew he wasn't gonna tell me so I ignored it. "Don't tell anyone and definitely don't tell Awsten" I said giving him a look. "Okay I won't" he said walking to the kitchen. "Hey guys" Awsten said walking into where Everyone was.