Con +

Big News in the Authors note :)

Sarah's POV 

Something changed in him. She wasn't sure what exactly it was but the way he held her hand was softer. The way he smiled was more playful. And the way he looked over at her was more out of adoration than lust. 

They made their way back to her apartment in comfortable silence and when they reached the door he stopped. Dead. 

She almost fell off the stairs when her hand was not following the rest of her body. She let go to maintain balance and turned to see him. 

"Aren't you coming up?" She nudged to the door. His eyes looked glazed, unable to focus on anything other than the fact he wasn't moving. 

"Ashton?" she asked. 

"No," he finally responded. 

"What?" 

"No. I'm not coming up," he repeated. 

"Ok. You were the one who wanted to come back so color me a bit confused." She was now getting antsy. He walked up the stairs to try and calm her down. 

"It's not that I don't want to come up. I do, believe me on how much I do, but..." he started to fade. She could see his mind was trying to put a sentence together. Then she watched as his eyes started to dance with happiness and he looked at her with a new hope. "Meet me at the hotel tonight. 7pm."

He kissed her cheek and then began to gallop down the stairs. 

"What should I wear?" She screamed at his disappearing frame. 

"You know I like you in anything, preferably nothing," he shouted with a laugh. 

Something was up, and it worried her. 

--

At 7pm she walked into the lobby of the boys hotel room to see Ashton already standing there. He had somehow taken the already ridiculously sexy look of the blazer and trousers, he added his own personal touch with the bandana. 

He stood hands behind his back as she walked up to him. 

"Well don't you look adorable," she cooed. 

"Adorable?" He rolled his eyes annoyed, "No dude ever wants to hear he's adorable."

"What if I said that it was adorable in the sense that when I have the opportunity I plan to rip those clothes off of you?" She leaned up and kissed him, nipping his lip as she moved away. 

"Our roles have switched. Now you really want to get in my pants," he smirked. 

"So does this mean you're going to tell me that I'm a no good, rude, user of people, and then come to realize that none of it is actually true and fall madly in love with me?" She joked but then realized what had just left her own lips. 

In love...

In love...with Ashton Irwin...

I'm in love with Ashton Irwin.

He seemed to have noticed what she had said as well and stood a bit straighter and had his chin up. He looked proud. 

"Maybe," he joked as he moved his hands from around his back to right between them with a bouquet of lily-of-valley. 

"How did you know this is my favorite flower?" she was floored as she gently grasped the end of the bouquet. 

"I-uh-I remember you saying you-uh-you liked them. I also saw the large photo of Kate Middleton with a huge heart around her bouquet. I put two and two together." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.