Chapter 8

At your own risk!

"What? Just that?" Gauri exclaimed as she face-palmed herself.

"What you mean just that?! So much happened! I can't stop blushing whenever I think about it!" Annika blushed as she lowered her head.

"Annika! What do I do with you? Just because you guys made out that doesn't mean that you don't need the Prem Boothi!" Gauri exasperated.

"But Gauri, it was up to second base. If only his phone hadn't ring, we might have gone all the way through!" Annika grinned.

"Second base, eh? So he fondled and ravished your assets?" Gauri smirked.

"Chi! No, Gauri! We didn't go up to there. But yeah, he did kiss through my spine!" Annika blushed as her head dropped as a reflex.

"God! You don't even know the bases! What am I supposed to do with you, girl? Annika, there are 4F's when it comes to bases. The first base - French; which means kissing and all. The second base - Feel; wherein the boobies are involved. The third base - Finger; basically, masturbating your partner. And, the fourth and final base is Fuck. The deed!" Gauri explained as she animatedly lifted her fingers with the F's.

"What exactly are you trying to say?" Annika asked in discomfort.

"What I'm trying to say is that you need the Prem Boothi so that you won't stop at the first base thinking its all enough!" Gauri sighed.

"We are taking it slow, but then!"

"Yeah! That slow that it will take five years for you to get all the bases done! Just listen to me. Spike his drinks with this Prem Boothi and let the magic work!"

"But, Shivaay said 'when the time is right'. Shouldn't I wait for it?"

"I was right! Jeeju might have a low libido. Do one thing, just add this Prem Boothi! Then you'll see how the time at the moment becomes the right time!" Gauri shrieked in excitement as she clapped her hands.

Annika, though reluctant, still hold on to the Babaji Ki Prem Boothi. She doubted if Gauri's deduction could be real, but yesterday, as they made out, she did felt his bulge everytime their body brushed. What could it be, then?

"You had fun with Gauri, today?" Shivaay asked as they entered their Villa that evening. They had went out together that day for sight seeing and accidentally split their ways where Gauri was with Annika and Shivaay was with Om.

"Yeap! And we shopped a lot too plus a little gossips!" Annika giggled while putting away the shopping bags on the coffee table.

"How about you and Om? Had brother's bonding time?"

Annika gasped as she realized a pair of hand snaking through her waist from the back. She recognized his touch right away and blushed as her back hit his front.

"We had a good time, but I missed you!" Shivaay whispered into her ears as he softly kissed her cheeks.

"Shivaay!" She barely managed to whisper his name. A red hue was building on her cheeks and she just couldn't stop smiling.

"Are you blushing?" Shivaay asked while turning her around.

Annika opened and closed her mouth a few times, but she hardly could make up any words as her husband was holding her close to himself.

"What?" He asked confused.

Annika simply shook her head and lowered her gaze. She couldn't look into his tantalizing blue-green eyes anymore. They were portraying a thousands of feelings and she couldn't take them all in at the same time. How she wished he could just be as expressive as his eyes were!