Chapter 9

Not responsible for any kind of fire ignited! 🙈

Annika stretched herself lazily as she woke up to the calming sound of the waves crashing the shore. The Sun was up already and their room was bright enough to wake a sleeping person. When she tried to lift herself up only did she realized that her movements were restricted. She immediately opened her eyes and saw her husband resting his head right next to hers on the same pillow as he slept on his stomach. His breath was fanning her neck while his stubble were brushing against her bare shoulder, sending chills down her spine. He had his right arm over her bare waist underneath the comforter they were tucked in.

She looked at how perfectly their naked bodies were entangled and blushed, remembering their moments of love last night. She never thought that they could be that passionate and crazy about each other given the way they got married. She always knew that she would end up marrying some random person but she never knew that she would fall in love with that person irrevocably. She never knew that her passions could be heightened up to the level it did last night. It was all beyond her thoughts. She never knew when she fell in love with him as it was like falling asleep; slowly and then all at once. And, she was glad to have fallen so deeply in love with him.

Just then, she felt him waking him. He stretched his arms and lifted his head, only to look at her face. She looked extremely beautiful. Her face was glowing from the aftermath of their love making. Her lips were still swollen while the hickeys around her neck and below shone brightly. They were of deep red and carried his name proudly. Suddenly, a chauvinistic pride made his heart swell. The mere thought that she's all his now gave him that feel. Her ruffled hair which was swept to the other side was messily scattered all over the pillow. She looked just amazing! Amazingly his!

"Good morning!" He wished her, breaking their eye lock and joining their foreheads together.

"Good morning!" She wished him back and was about to kiss his cheeks as usual but Shivaay was quick to react and she was caught in a lip lock instead.

Annika's eyes widened as she went stiff upon receiving the kiss from him, but nevertheless she responded to his kiss with equal fervour and before they had realize, they were kissing each other passionately. The undying flame from the night before was reignited. When they broke from the kiss, Shivaay was hovering Annika and her legs were wrapped around his waist loosely.

"Oh God!" Shivaay groaned as he realized their position and was about to get up when Annika tighten her hold around his neck.

"What are your intentions, Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi?" He asked, with a smirk.

Annika blushed before answering by pulling him into another passionate kiss. Shivaay groaned being in the kiss and worked his hands to pull the comforter over their head and began running his hand over her curves again, delightfully being lost in the world of passion, love and lust.

Flashback (skip, if you're uncomfortable)

As they kissed each other senseless, they realized that the kiss that they were sharing now was a different one from the rest of it. Boundaries were there in the previous kisses, but in this, the boundaries were meant to be broken. The raw passion that they had last night as they made out returned. Shivaay's right hand had slowly travelled above her waist, reaching out to the parts of her he had always wanted to shower his love to. As he cupped her breast gently while deepening the kiss, Annika stood numb, experiencing a strange tingling right beneath her stomach.

"Shivaay!" She gasped, breaking out from the kiss.

Shivaay immediately removed his hand from her asset and looked at her worried.